Kissing and fighting.

''So, what about that hug?''

I looked straight into the ocean blue eyes that made my stomach churn with butterflies.

''What about it?'' I asked, playing dumb.

Luke smiles skeptically.

''You know what, Harley. '' he says, his voice low and sexy. I bit my lip, my eyes scanning his features, from his adorable eyes to his perfectly shaped jaw line and lips that held a piece of metal ring. It made him look ever more handsome and I found myself licking my lips, imagining mine ones on them.

Before I can even process what I'm doing and thinking, my lips are slammed onto his plump ones and as I think he's not going to return it, he surprises me, kissing back. I feel his lip ring on my lips and the coldness of it makes everything even more passionate. I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with the hair on the nape of it whilst his arms go around my waist, pulling me into him so our bodies are pressed against each other.

''Harley...'' his voice is hoarse as I feel his tongue tangle with mine. We're still hungrily clinging onto each other and suddenly Luke pushes me backwards and I feel his one hand release me only to hear the door opening and then closing. I don't even take in where we are but he then slowly lays me down onto something soft and I realise it's a bed. Or more precisely, a couch.

His hands are going to my bum and he squeezes it slightly, making a moan come from me.  I trail my hand from his cheek to his chest and start to slowly unbutton it, feeling his warm skin beneath my fingers. His mouth leaves mine as he starts planting wet kisses along my jaw and neck and I release another moan, this time louder, which makes him smirk as he sucks onto my neck. He finds my soft spot and then sucks on it, making me dig my teeth in my bottom lip, closing my eyes in pleasure.

''God Harley...'' he mumbles.

It's like by saying that, he snapped me out of it and I pulled away from him, blinking a few times.

What the hell just happened?! Did I just have a makeout session with Luke Hemmings?

''Oh God, you literally have no idea how long I've waited to do that.'' he said, stealing a quick kiss from me. I frown.

''What did we just do?'' I asked, my eyes focused on the floor as I regained my breath.

''The right thing. Do you not see how much I fucking like you Harley, I've basically waited an eternity to do that. And it has been an eternity since I've done it.'' he said back and I bite my lip.

But what about Harry?

''What about him?'' I hadn't rven realised I've said that out loud. Luke's looking at me, his eyes narrowed as he had his jaw clenched.

''N-Nothing. '' I stuttered, hanging my head low.

''Harley, you kissed me. We had a whole makeout session, for God's sake, and you're thinking about him?! Seriously?!'' he suddenly yells and I have on a guilty expression.

''I didn't mean it like that Luke. I-I don't know why I did that, please don't be mad at me.'' I told him but it seemed to come out wrong, not the way I wanted it to.

''So, you just did it like that? No reason? Because I feel like you need to have some feelings if you kiss a person, or even worse, make out with them!'' he snaps.

''It-it was a mistake, I-''

''A mistake?! A fucking mistake?! Seriously Harley? I didn't know that-that you could fall so low.'' he stated angrily and I wanted to slap myself. Why do I not think before speaking?