Date.

''I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth, that I could take away uour hurt, heartbreak girl. Hold you tight straight to through the daylight, I'm right here, when you gonna realize? That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl...''

It felt absolutely awesome to be able to listen to their amazing voices again. I love their music, it's so great and... just unique.

''Thank you Dublin! This is our last song for today, hope you enjoy it!'' Luke announced loudly, earning bunch of screams.

''Back in high school, we used to take it slow. Red lipstick corn and high heel stilettos. Had a job downtown working a servo. Had me waiting in line, couldn't even let go. ''

Angela and me danced and sang along, not caring if anyone actually recognized us anymore. All that mattered was that we're here and that we're going to see them all in a bit.

''You're just a little bit out of my limit. It's been two years now, haven't even seen the best of me. And in my mind now, I've been over this a thousand times.  But it's almost over, let's start over.''

I watched as they all sang and played with such... passion and joy. It was like their whole life was in it. I watched as Michael played the guitar whilst singing with the rest and as Calum did the same with his bass. I watched Ashton as he hit the drums, biting his bottom lip and closing his eyes, obviously enjoying the beat.

And last but not least, Luke. His amazing voice just made shivers run down my back, the way he strummed the strings of his guitar, flipping his hair when it started falling over his eyes. The way he took his lip ring between his teeth when he wasn't singing. It... made my knees go weak. I don't know what took over me. I've never had feelings like this for him. He was always my friend and my brother's best mate. I always saw him as the blonde kid who played guitar, we always joked and played around. I was seeing him basically as a brother. But then things suddenly changed. I started feeling something towards him, it's impossible to explain.

''Thanks again Dublin! We'll see you soon, hope you had a great time!'' Calum shouted over the loud audience and they all did bows before disappearing behind the stage.

And then a familiar song started playing and Angie and me started jumping around as the big screen showed the five boys.

''You're insecure, don't know what for, you're turning head when you walk through the door.'' Liam sang as he walked out on the stage, followed by the rest of them. Harry was the last to come out and I noticed him smiling and waving at the girls in the front row, probably causing them to faint. I chuckled.

Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you.'' he sang and they all started jumping around the big stage, singing and waving at the fans. It was awesome, they looked hyperactive.  I totally loved it.

So, after listening to a few of their songs, I turned to Angie, who was really into the performance.

''Hey Ang,  I think I'll head to the backstage, you coming?'' I shouted so she could hear me.

''You go, I'll listen to few more songs.'' she told me and I nodded, taking my phone out and texting Paul.

I started to slowly make my way through the sea of girls and kept receiving glares from them. Luckily I don't think they noticed me since it was dark and I still had my hood on.

I saw a big guy coming from the same door I came from and waved over to him. He spotted me and walked up to me, helping me to get through the mass. Few of the girls gave me looks of interest, probably wondering why is the security coming to get me. I just shrugged them off and followed the man inside.