Happy Birthday.

By the way,  I listened to Lost Boy and I've Got This Friend while writing this so I suggest you play those songs as well whilst reading. Enjoy! :-*

"Alright Hershey stadium. Three words;  come find me! Sing it!" Luke said into the microphone, earning loud cheers from the whole audience. Lost Boy was their first song and the whole time they sang, I couldn't take my eyes from him, which happens basically every time I watch their performances. He's so damn gorgeous.

After our date, Luke didn't ask me to be his girlfriend, which I had expected him to do,  because after that night full of kisses and beautiful thoughts shared between the two of us, it seemed as if he should ask me to be his girlfriend. Right? Anyways, I didn't want to seem clingy so I didn't say anything to him.

When they finished singing Katy Perry's Teenage Dream, Michael spoke.

''I'd like to say something very quickly. '' 

''Go ahead Michael!'' Ashton said, from behind. Mike continued.

''It's someone's birthday tomorrow. '' to what the whole audience started screaming on the top of their lungs.

Ashton stood up and did a small dance, earning a giggle from Gemma, Angela and me, as we watched the happenings from the side.

''It's this guy on the drums over here.'' Michael said, pointing to Ashton, who hadn't even heard what they spoke.

''What do you want?'' Ashton asked Luke, sitting back on the drum stool, fixing his earbuds.

''What's your name?'' Luke repeated himself. ''My name is Ashton'' and screaming again.

They started singing Happy Birthday to him, with the crowd singing along. I started laughing, they were so damn silly. After they were done, Ash asked the audience to repeat some nonsense after him, which everyone did, of course.

''I cannot believe how we put up with them. It's really hard to believe four teenage boys could act this childish.'' Angela stated, chuckling as we listened to them speaking about random stuff. They acted as if they owned the whole scene and I was definitely amazed.

''They're amazing. '' I said, kinda ignoring her statement. Gemma nodded.

''They really are.''

As soon as they were done, I excused myself to the two girls, saying how I need to use the restroom. It was a lie, obviously, I needed to see boys.

''You all did great, as usual, blah blah blah. '' I said when I entered their dressing room, finding them sprawled all over the room.

Calum was propped on the cupboard, stuffing Oreos in his mouth, his tee shirt gone, same for Ashton. He was taking the whole couch being the giant he is, as well as the rest of the boys, his feet dangling from the armrests, almost touching the floor. He was keeking, as usually, thanking the fans for the amazing birthday wishes. Michael had his chicken mask on, dancing to some Slipknot song with Luke watching him as he was casually sitting on the ground, taking bites of his banana.

Nothing weird in this picture. I simply made my way to where Luke sat and started clapping as Mike bowed slightly.

''Great performance Mikey, I'm impressed. '' I told him and as the other song started, Michael grabbed my hand, twirling me around and singing on the top of his lungs. I recognized the song to be Rollin' by Limp Bizkit, which Michael was basically obsessed with, while I didn't find it as interesting as he did. Though, I had to admit it was a pretty catchy song so I found myself singing a few lines as well.

We were soon joined by Calum and Ash, while Luke continued sitting on the floor, another banana in his hand. He watched in amusement as we all jumped around, making extreme fools out of ourselves. And the worst of all was that he had even filmed us.

''Luke Robert Hemmings, give me thaelle damn phone!'' I exclaimed, running after him to get him to delete the thing from the device.

Luke's loud laughter filled the room and he ran out in the almost empty hall, followed by an angry me.

''No can do babe.'' he yelled, taking a sudden turn. I growled, still keeping my step behind him.

Curse you Hemmings, with those long legs.

''Lukee!'' I whined, running out of energy and breath. But no, he was still running fast, resembling a gazelle. ''Stop!''

''Or what?'' he challenged, now stopping as he saw me decreasing my steps.

I frowned. ''Or I'll freaking murder you.''

Luke made a fake scared face, putting his hand on his chest.  ''I'm so scared now.''

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. ''Lukee! Please!''

Luke shook his head. ''Nope. I'm gonna post it.'' he stated seriously and I felt as if my eyes bulged out of their sockets.

''No-what the fuck, Luke!? Don't you dare do that!'' I threatened, pointing my finger at him.

Luke took the phone out, teasingly typing something on it.

''Ashton! Michael! Calum!'' I screeched, praying they'll hear me and come help me.

Luke chuckled deeply.

''You really think they'll hear you? The dressing room is literally on the other end.'' Luke snickered, earning a scowl from me.

''You're being so annoying right now. Just delete it, damn it.'' I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air, which made Luke give me yet another look filled with amusement.

''Oh really? What do I get if I do it?'' he challenged, getting a raised-eyebrows look from me.

''Uh, I can buy you a candy?'' I said half-jokingly and Luke pouted. ''Okay, okay... a banana?'' I asked again, bursting in laughter. Luke crossed his arms on his chest, frowning at me. My breath got caught in my throat at the sight of the muscles on his arms flexing and Luke noticed that. A smirk grew on his face and I gulped. Uh-oh.

''Like what you see, darling?'' he teased, suddenly walking towards me. I cleared my throat, trying to look away, but failed since I couldn't tear my gaze from him. And just few seconds later, Luke was standing in front of me, me being able to feel his hot breath that fanned my cheeks. I looked into his blue orbs, watching them as they flicked to my mouth, staying on them for a while. His bottom lip rolled under his teeth and he tugged on his lip ring.

The tension between us was building up and when I couldn't resist anymore, I wrapped my arms around his neck, suddenly on my tip-toes. Lukes went to my waist and then licked his lips, giving me a look filled with lust.

''Harley...'' his husky voice whispered and I almost fainted at how sexy he looked.

Damn it, I wanna kiss him so badly.

And as if he was able to read my thoughts, his lips came crashing down onto mines, electricity immediately running through my whole body, making butterflies appear in the pit of my stomach. I kissed him back with so much passion, roaming my hands through his silky hair.

Before this could turn into a full make out session, we were interrupted by a sudden noise, which made us pull apart quickly, our breathing heavy and irregular.

My eyes went to the person that caused the noise and as I saw who it was, I felt them widen.

Oh no...

''Harry.''

A/N:

This is short, sorry everyone! I planned on making it longer but I'll probably just post another one tomorrow. Hope you like this one. ;)

Twitter:@HemmoTheCookie

Instagram:@hemmothecookie69

Quotev: @MariaJHemmings

Connected2Me: @MarriiaaH

Tumblr: @mariaaastyless

-M. xx