Finally here.

The boys all ran off the stage and Ashton walked towards me. ''Did you like it? '' he asked as he opened his arms wide.

''Yeah, you were great. '' I replied, not moving an inch. ''Are you going to give me a hug? '' he pouted and I shook my head vigorously. ''No way, you're all sweaty and gross, I ain't hugging you.'' I spoke firmly.

Ashton smirked, before speaking. ''Boys, looks like we have to give Harley a group hug.''

My eyes widened. ''You wouldn't. '' I said as they moved towards me. ''Oh but we would. '' Michael said with a devious smirk on his face.

I stepped back and then started running from them. I heard loud cheering and Ashton's hyperactive voice. ''Get her.''

I turned right around the corner and then just continued running down the long corridor.

Just as I though I escaped from them, I felt a pair of hands sneak around my waist and I released a loud and obnoxious shriek as they pulled me back.

''Gotcha. '' a voice whispered into my ear as their hand covered my mouth.

The next thing I knew, I was pulled into the dark room, doors closing behind.

First thing I thought was that I'm going to be raped or killed here by some creep.

But that never happened.

I was pressed against the hard wall, their weight leaning over my trembling body.

Then I heard familiar voices from the outside which I recognized as Ashton and Calum's.

I tried to call them but my voice came out muffled because of the sweaty hand pressed to my mouth. I bit the person's finger and the hand was moved from my lips as they mumbled some profanities. I used the opportunity to shout Ashton's name from the top of my lungs but my voice was muffled again as the hand found its way back to my mouth.

I heard Ashton's voice ring through the half-empty halls. He was calling me. Just as the voice came closer, someone called him and he walked away, my hopes of him finding me vanished.

I finally felt the person's hand move from my face and I tried pushing them off me but failed as their hands grabbed my wrists.

''Let me go, who are you?'' I whimpered.

''Harley, its just me.'' they spoke but I couldn't recognize the voice. It was familiar though.

''Who?'' I asked as I felt his warm hand find mine.

''Luke.'' he answered and my eyes widened.

''You seemed like you didn't want them to catch you so I helped you.'' I could imagine him shrug his shoulders nonchalantly.

I narrowed my eyes. ''God Luke, I thought I was kidnaped and that you were going to rape me and kill me here.'' I exclaimed in frustration.

Luke chuckled deeply. ''I would never do that to you.'' he stated and I felt my eyes becoming used to the darkness so I could finally see his tall figure in front of me.

I rolled my eyes. ''Well I didn't know that.''

''Okay, let me check if there's someone out there.'' he said before opening the door and popping his head out.

''Okay, everything's clear. Come on.''

I walked behind him and as I stepped into the hall again, I felt his hand grip mine again.

Luke led me down the hall and just then we heard a voice coming from behind us. ''There she is!  ''

I slowly turned around to see my brother standing there with a satisfied smile playing on his lips. Just next to him was Calum and then Michael.