Finally.

Hey guys, here's the chapter, I hope you enjoy it because there's finally some Larley moments! Yay!

I suggest you listen to Everything I Didn't Say, to add the effect. :)

AND READ THE BOTTOM NOTE, IMPORTANT STUFF ABOUT THE FIC.

Enjoy!

》》》

I tried to wipe my cheeks without him noticing, but failed as his face twitched into a sad one.

''I hate to see you crying because of me and I'd do anything to change that, but it seems like I'm always just making it worse.'' his soft voice told me as he shuffled on his feet, looking so miserable as never before. ''And I'm sorry, Harls, I am. You already know my version of what happened and to you is if you're going to believe or not. But nevertheless, I wanted to do this.''

I was confused.

''Do what?''

Luke answered by walking to the fence and grabbing something. When he returned to his spot under my window, I realised it's a guitar.

''I wrote a song for you.'' he said. ''It basically describes how I feel and I want you to just listen to it.''

I remained speechless as he started strumming the strings ever so gently.

"Wait, don't tell me,

Heaven is a place on earth.

I wish I could rewind all the times that I didn't show you what you're really worth.

The way you held me,

I wish that I'd put you first

I was wrong, I admit,

Numb from the kiss, while you were sleeping through my fingertips."

His voice was beautiful. It gave me goosebumps, it was nowhere near the feelings I got by listening to it on my phone. Listening to him singing, as he was this close was like being in heaven and he was an angel.

"Taking every breath away,

With all of the mistakes I've made

From all the letters that I've saved,

This is everything I didn't say.

I wish I could've made you stay,

And I'm the only one to blame.

I know that it's a little too late.

This is everything I didn't say."

I was crying again. I couldn't believe this was happening. He wrote me a song. A fucking song.

I didn't know what I was supposed to do. My emotions got me and I felt as if I'd fall to pieces every second. But would Luke still be there to catch me?

As the song came to an end and Luke's eyes found my teary ones, a lightest smile appeared on his lips.

''I need you...'' I croaked weakly, wondering if he had even heard me, because my voice was literally carried away with the wind.

But he did. And he didn't think twice before jumping on the small bench by the wall and then climbing through my window. It was, after all, piece of cake for him since this definitely wasn't the first time he was doing it.

''How do I get up there?'' my blond friend hissed from where he stood as I peered down at him from my window.

''I don't know, use something.'' I told him, not knowing myself.