Hashtag.

~3 Months Later~

''Good luck guys.'' I wished, hugging each of them, except Luke. We kind of just nodded in each other's directon.

''Thanks Har, see ya after the performance. '' Calum yelled over the loud noise that came from the whole Bridgestone arena in Nashville.

I only smile with a slight nod and then they're off.

I hear Michael's loud 'What's up Nashville?!'' and then they start Lost Boy.

We've been on this tour for about three months now and it's been pretty well, I guess. Boys held lots of gigs and fans were completely ecstatic to meet them. I had many opportunities to talk to some of them and they were surprisingly nice to me. They mostly asked for boys and how they're doing and I'd always answer their questions.

About me and Luke. ..well, we haven't really been speaking that much, after that thing before we became slightly colder towards each other but we've actually been speaking. Hard to explain but I guess we've been okay.

I have been hanging out with Harry and the rest of 1D as well. But not too much. Harry and I went on two more dates but nothing had happened between us in the process. I expected him to actually ask me to be his girlfriend but he never did. So, I guess I kept waiting for that to happen actually.

I don't know if I have something for him or it's just pure attraction. But whenever I see Luke, there's still that familiar churn in my stomach that I ignore successfully.

I was so into their performance that I hadn't noticed someone approaching me. I looked to the side to see my curly headed best friend, as I call him, smiling at me, dimples on his cheeks prominent, making him look adorable.

''Hi.'' I smiled back, giving him a hug. I haven't seen him today at all because they were having an interview and when they came to do rehearsals, we hadn't come yet so I only see him now.

''Hey Har.'' his husky voice said as we pulled apart. ''I see you're watching the performance again.'' he commented, pointing out the obvious fact. I promised the boys that after their gig three months ago that I missed, I'd always come to their every concert.And I intend to keep my promise.

I nodded, not taking my eyes off the lead singer, though doing it discretely. I couldn't let Harry see that I was looking at him the whole time. We're not together but that would feel weird.

The way Luke looks when he's on stage... damn. Like, the way he's strumming his guitar, long legs kicking and jumping around, carrying him around the stage from time to time, to Michael or Calum.  The way his deep voice sings into the microphone, making the whole audience go nuts.

''Are you joining us after the gig, we'll be all going to a club to celebrate one of the first performances with 5SOS in America since we never had a chance to do that till now.'' Harry said.

''Uh, sure. Are the boys and Angie going as well or it is just 1D crew?'' I queried.

''Yea, everybody's going. '' he answered shortly, emerald eyes looking hopefully at me, boring into my soul.

I finally nodded. ''Kay.''

A dimpled smile broke onto his face. ''Cool then.''

And when I turned to continue watching the concert, I catched those familiar sapphire eyes staring at me. And suddenly I felt good. As if everything's gonna be good.

***

''Aloha!'' my chirpy brother asked as they all ventured into the van where Angela and I have been waiting for them to come back so we could get back to the tour bus and get ready for clubbing.