Explanations and almost getting caught.

Guys hi, so basically, the school started and I have no time to update and write, it's srsly frustrating. So, here's the deal. I'm gonna try and update on weekends bc that's when I'm remotely free, but if it happens that I have to study a lot, then I can't. So, sorry, but I'm always putting my stories before everything but now it's different, I need to have good grades or else I'm screwed srsly. So yeah, I hope this is good, i don't have much inspiration :P

》》》

Minutes passed and no one said a thing. I felt like I was in one of those Latino-American episodes and a voice would suddenly say Televisa Presenta or something.  No, really, it was so tense.

The first one to speak though was Angela.

''Can we uhm... can we go home? We'll explain everything. '' she said. We agreed and fifteen minutes later, after an equally tense and awkward ride in James' car, we were in front of Angela and James' house- sorry, mansion.

''Well?'' Luke asked, flickering his eyes in confusion between the four of us.

Michael was the one to speak now.

''I'm not gonna give you the bullshit, okay? So, jumping straight to the point.'' he said bluntly, ''Angela and I are seeing each other.''

I rolled my eyes, staring at my best friend, then back at the brightly haired boy.

''Figures, dumbass.'' I pointed out, ''We saw you making out.''

''More than once, '' James butted in, sending a glare at his sister, who returned it.

''Guys-''

''You stalked us!'' Angela exclaimed, pointing to the two of us. James immediately looked down in guilt. I just shrugged.

''You were suspicious. We had to check.'' was my answer.

''What's-'' Luke tried again, but Angela cut him off.

''Still, you had no right to just invade my privacy like that!'' she protested loudly, sending daggers at us.

''You should've just told us. Then, we wouldn't be forced to 'invade your privacy'.'' I quoted sardonically.

''Okay, enough!'' Luke bellowed, standing up from his spot on the sofa. He folded his arms on his chest, his eyes scanning Angie, then me.

''I'm so fucking confused! Will you stop arguing and tell me what the fuck's going on?'' he spat, narrowing his blue eyes in annoyance.

''I told you, we're seeing each other!'' Michael whined, glancing to Angela, who was standing with her hands on her hips.

''What were you two doing, then?'' Luke peered accusingly to James and me. I frowned.

''I think Angela made it pretty clear, didn't she?''

''Shut up, everyone!'' James exclaimed suddenly, ''I don't want you to fight. Listen, Angie, we just wanted to find out what's going on between Michael and you because you wouldn't tell us. So, don't get mad because, honestly, we would've found out sooner or later, '' he told her, then turned to face Luke.

''And I have a question for you.''

Luke quirked an eyebrow at James skeptically, ''Yes?''

''Why do you care so much about what we were doing?'' was his question. Luke's jaw dropped for a second, but then he collected himself and titled his head to the side. A sly glance was sent in my direction, before he replied.

''I don't. I was curious. I basically saw you two hiding behind a bush and then the two of them arrived...'' he trailed, us knowing the rest.

Silence fell upon us again and I awkwardly looked to Michael and Angela to find them sitting next to each other, their hands intertwined together. A small smile crept onto my face.