Returning.

Guys, try getting as many comments as possible, I may not be able to update as frequently, bc I'm on vacation so of course I won't be writing, but as soon as I come back home, I'll try and do double or triple updates so yay lol

That would be it for now, also I wanna announce that this story will soon be  coming to an end because school's about to start and I am going to be very busy. Even if some stories end up to be unfinished, I will either put them on hold or update only on weekends. 

So yeah, enjoy the chapter! ;)

》》》

3 months later...

Harley's POV

''Everyone ready?'' mum asked, keeping her voice hushed.

''Yeah, turn the lights off.'' I told her, propping myself on a stool.

Mum did as she was told, then quickly went to stand behind Harry, keeping her hands on his shoulders.

''Three... two... one...''

Door opened and light suddenly flashed again, triggering a loud screech from every person in the room.

''Welcome back!''

But, everyone's faces were replaced with a disappointed ones as we realised that the person who entered was actually my younger sister, Lauren.

She had a confused look on her face, but then burst laughing.

''Dammit, there goes a perfect surprise.'' Angela hollered as she plopped onto the stool beside me.

I waved to Lauren. ''Nice one, sis.''

Lau smiled innocently in my way before disappearing into the crowd of people. I turned to face Angela, who had a red cup of beer in her hand. She was smoothing her navy dress and making sure there were no wrinkles. As she finally peered to me, I gave her a raised-eyebrow look.

''Excited?'' I questioned, taking a sip from my my Coca-Cola can.

''I am. I miss the boys.'' she clapped her hands with a smile lingering on her face.

As you may have realised, the boys are returning to their hometown today and everyone is in a state of delirium. We are all gathered in Calum's house, along with Michael and Luke's families. Joy Hood was literally skipping around her house, offering everyone with drinks and whatnot. Karen Clifford and Liz Hemmings were helping her prepare the food as my mum was in charge of 'us kids'.

The place was pretty much packed, because there wasn't only us and boys' families, there were Michael and Luke's friends from school, Calum's teammates from the soccer team, as well as some Ashton's buddies from the shop he used to work in. So yeah, it was crowded.

As for me, I was on good terms with Calum and Michael, I mean why wouldn't I be, except that they were a bit awkward after they found out about Luke and me.

About Ashton, he called a few days after our conversation and we talked it out. He didn't mention Luke again and I didn't either. Though he did say that we will definitely talk about it when he comes back. I don't understand what's there to talk about anymore. I know what happened, they know what happened, move on for God's sake!

As for Luke, he stopped calling and leaving messages and voicemails right after Ashton and mine's mentioned conversation. I didn't listen or read  any of it, I simply deleted them from my phone. I didn't go on Twitter, probably in fear that he would try and stalk me there or something. I just didn't and don't want nothing to do with him anymore. In fact, Angela had to literally drag me over here because I refused to see him when they come. But I reckoned that I shouldn't be hiding. I'm not the one who cheated, I have nothing to be ashamed of and therefore I have no reason to not show up and welcome my brother and friends.