Dublin.

''Hold on Harry. '' I mumbled as I heard the door open. And sure enough, there stood the doctor with some papers in his hands.

''Buddy, can I call you later, I need to go now?'' I said into the receiver and heard Harry's response before hanging up.

''Well Harley, don't you look amazing. '' doctor chirped as he came over to my bed. I smiled warmly.

''I feel amazing Doctor Stevens, and I'm gonna be even better if you have some great news for me.'' I told him and he nodded, understanding what I'm talking about.

''You're lucky I do.'' he said and I felt my eyes widen. ''Harley, everything's fine and your vital functions are doing great. So I'm going to let you go two days before planned. '' he announced and I almost screamed in joy.

''Oh God, thank you. And thank you Doctor. '' I smiled a real smile now and he nodded with appreciation.

''No problem Harley, all you have to do is sign a few papers and you're off to go.''

I did as he told me and he said I could stay untill tomorrow because I have to call someone to get Angela and me.

I quickly dialled Angela's number as the doctor exited the room.

''Angie!'' I shouted as soon as the ringing stopped.

''Jesus Christ, I'm gonna go deaf because of you! '' she screamed back and I chuckled. ''What is it? I'm waiting for your food. ''

''That's cool Ang, listen. Doctor was here and he said I'm good and everything and...'' I trailed to catch some breath.

''And...?''

''We can go tomorrow!''

I swear she was the one who almost got me deaf this time. She quickly shut her mouth because she was at Maccas I guessed.

''Oh my God Harley, that's incredible!'' she gushed and I giggled loudly. ''I'll be there in a bit, okay? '' she added and I said okay.

God, I'm so happy, I finally get to join the boys again! I miss them all so much. It's been few days and I feel like it's been eternity. It's been awful without them.

''Harley! H-Har, oh God!'' Angela came screaming into the roon and I watched her in amusement as she bent down and put her hands on her knees so she could catch her breath.

''Angie, calm down dude!'' I laughed.

She walked up to me with an enormous grin on her face. ''We get to go now?'' she asked in bewilderment. I nodded.

''Tomorrow, I have to call for transport. ''

''Who are you going to call?'' she questioned.

''Well Ashton, of course. He'll freak out when I tell him.'' I said with a smile.

''Maybe we shouldn't tell them.'' she said suddenly and I snapped my head towards her in confusion. ''What do you mean?''

''We should surprise  'em.'' she said excitedly. I thought about the idea.

''You're right. How about I call only Paul and ask him if he could send us a transport to there without telling the guys?'' I spoke and Angela nodded vigorously.

''That's a great idea Har! You do that, I'm gonna pack our stuff, okay?'' she didn't even wait for my response, she just stormed out without any word. I chuckled to myself before taking the phone again. It seems like the only thing I do all the time, just calling people around.

After a couple of rings, Paul's deep voice answered. ''Hello?''

''Hey Paul, it's Harley, just don't tell anyone, okay? Are you with the boys?''