Hate.

''Morning. '' I mumbled as I walked into the front of the tour bus. Everyone was already seated(or should i say, squished) around a small table, obviously having breakfast. And except Angela was missing but she's probably in her bunk, still sleeping.

''G'morning. '' Ashton cheered happily and everyone else did the same. Well, except Luke. He just gave me a simple nod.

I plopped down on the couch on the opposite side and yawned, covering my mouth wth my hand.

''Stayed up late? Heard you had a date.'' Michael said, taking a bit of his toast. I shrugged with a small smile.

''Yeah.'' I said shortly.

Ashton rose an eyebrow at me. ''Date? How that I didn't know about that?'' he questioned and I mentally face palmed. I never mentioned anything to him.

''Uh, yeah. I went on date with Harry.'' I told him and he nodded, silently telling me to continue.

''It was okay.'' I added, not really knowing what does he want me to say.

''How was it? Where did he take you?'' Calum inquired and I rolled my eyes at him. ''Don't be such a girl Cal.'' I chuckled and boys did as well.

Calum pouted. ''I wanna hear deets.''

''Alright, alright. Well, he took me to a restaurant. It was nice, we had dinner, talked and stuff. After that we just drove home.'' I told them, making it sound boring when it clearly wasn't. But they didn't need to know every single detail.

''That's all?'' Mike asked with raised eyebrow. ''He didn't kiss you or anything?''

''He better didn't.'' I heard Ash murmur but ignored him.

''No Michael. '' I scoffed.

He shrugged innocently. ''Just to make sure.'' he said, nodding his head towards Ashton and I laughed.

''Are you hungry?'' Luke asked for the first time this morning and I shook my head, lips pursed.

''I'm surprisingly not actually. '' I commented and he just nodded, not uttering another word.

So, after a few minutes, they finished and I helped them with the dishes.

In  the meantime, we ended up throwing foam at each other, making a mess. And Ash filmed everything on his phone.

''Hi guys! Just wanted to show you how does a foam fight look. '' he said, looking into the camera and then pointed it to the four of us.

''Harley, don't you look adorable!'' he joked and I stuck my tongue at him.

Suddenly, Calum shouted. ''Wait, why aren't you covered with it? '' the question was obviously directed to Ashton and when he realised, his eyes widened and he screamed as Michael threw some of it on him.

''No, I'm holding the phone! Stop it.'' he yelled and I went over to him, snatching the device from his hand.

I turned the camere towards my soapy face for a second. ''Hi guys! Ashton's a bit busy right now.'' I said, pointing it at him, who was now lying on the floor of the bus with another three boys tackling him and throwing foam at themselves.

I filmed them for a bit longer and then turned it off, sending it to every single app he had on his phone.

I saw the door of the back open and Angela standing there with a shocked expression on her face. I laughed, causing her to look up at me.

''What's going on here?'' she asked and I shrugged. ''We're having a foam fight. ''

She actually joined us and we made a mess in the bus.