Its on.

''No, I told you. I'm not-Of course I will. Okay. Yeah, yeah I get it. Fine mum! Right. Okay bye.'' Ashton huffed as he finished his call. He was talking with mum and she obviously got him annoyed by all her requests and questions.

''So?'' I asked as he plopped onto the bed with a huge sigh escaping his lips. I was currently combing my hair, standing in front of the mirror. We were all getting ready for the meeting with One Direction and their management. Well Ashton was ready and I was just adding some last accessories.

''She's really annoying sometimes. She kept rambling about how I should take care of you and don't let anything happen to you and so on.'' he repied with a roll of his eyes. I giggled.

''Don't sweat it Ash. You know mum, she always worries about everything. We cannot blame her for that. After all, her two oldest children are on the other side of the world, what did you expect?'' I said as I put on two metalic bracelets. My combination was quite cute.

I was wearing a leopard printed button up shirt which was stuffed into my red high waisted shorts. With that I put my brown belt which went perfectly with everything. Also, I wore my favourite black laced heels.

My hair was looking awesome too. I straightened it and then put my black Ray Bans sunglasses on the top of my head.

''Yeah I guess you're right.'' Ashton said. Oh, and he was wearing a plain red tee with a print, some black skinny jeans and a pair of Vans.

His hair was in its usual interesting mess but I liked it.

''Are you finally ready?'' he groaned and I rolled my eyes at him. ''Yes, let's go.''

I took my red purse and we walked out of the room.

''By the way, you look beautiful.I think I'll have to keep an eye on you in case someone tries something.'' Ashton said as we walked down the hall and into an elevator.  The boys were waiting for us downstairs.

I cocked my head to the side, giving him a puzzled look.

''Why keep an eye on me? Its not like I'm gonna flirt with some random dudes.'' I stated and Ashton waved his hand. ''Just don't get too cosy with anyone.'' he said.

''Jeez Ashton, you're so difficult sometimes. I'm not a slut or something, I told you I'm not gonna hit on anyone. All the boys are just friends to me and I'm not into any of them. Get it or I need to write it down?'' I replied, annoyance clear in my voice.

''Well sorry for taking care of you. I just don't want you to get hurt.'' he spoke irritated.

I sighed. ''I know Ash. Sorry for being a bitch, I'm just telling you that I'm not planning to have anything with any of your mates. You can relax.''

He suddenly hugged me and I hugged him back, burrying my face into his neck. ''Sorry for being a prick Har. I just love you so damn much and I hate when we have these stupid fights.'' he murmured into my hair. ''Yeah, we really need to stop, we sound like an old couple.'' I giggled and he joined me.

Suddenly a click was heard and the doors opened to reveal the rest of 5SOS. They looked confused as they saw us hugging.

''What's going on?'' Luke asked and Ashton smiled. ''Nothing, shall we go?''

They all agreed and we went out to get into the car.

I noticed all of the boys were dressed casually. Calum was wearing his white Santa Kruz tee, Michael had the black Jack Daniels on and Luke wore the black Green Day t-shirt with a blue plaid shirt over it. I don't even need to say that all of them were wearing those black skinny jeans paired with black Vans. Luke was hilarious though, with his jeans ripped on the right knee. It feels like he's wore them for years.