Good news and disappointment.

Present time, 5:43 pm.

''What do you mean, October? Ashton, this is fucking important! We need you here!'' I huffed into the receiver as I shuffled on my feet, running a hand through my hair in frustration.

''Harley, believe me, we've tried everything! It's not to us!'' he suddenly yelled back, obviously as annoyed about it as I was.

''Fine, whatever, stay. I don't freaking need you anyway. '' I mumbled.

''What did you just say?!''

Earlier that day, 12:34 pm.

''I'm on my way, mum.'' I spoke as I held my cellphone in between my shoulder and cheek, fumbling with my keys.

''Okay, hurry up dear.'' her soothing voice replied before line went dead, finally allowing me to lock the door properly before hurrying towards my car.

It took me about ten minutes to reach the hospital and when I finally made it to the third floor, I sighed in relief, trying to catch my breath. Damn those lifts.

''There she is.'' I heard my mum say and when I turned around, I spotted her blond hair along. She looked happy.

I increased my step untill I was standing a few feet away. After her stood Dr. Richardson, with his clipboard.

''Hi.'' I breathed out, looking curiously between the two of them.

''Sweetie, Doc has great news for us.'' mum exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly. My lips parted as my eyes flickered to the man in white.

''You mean...''

He nodded.

''Your sister has woken up from the coma.''

My mouth was agape as I released a shriek of happiness, jumping over to hug my mum. It's been a whole two weeks, we've gotten so desperate.

''Oh my God, this is amazing!'' I chanted. ''Can I-I mean, we, can we see her?'' I spoke frantically, my eyes wide.

Doctor smiled, nodding.

''Of course. She may be sleeping because of the medicines she received a while ago, but maybe they've lost their effect already.''

It didn't take us long to literally fly inside her room, finding my beautiful little sister still lying on the same bed she was in last two weeks. Two agonizing weeks.

''Lauren?'' I creaked, desperatelly taking a hold of her pale hand.

And to my surprise, her eyes fluttered open, as she blinked a few times, trying to clear her vision.

''She's awake, oh Jesus, thank you so much.'' mum gushed, hurrying to the other side of bed.

''Lau? How are you feeling, honey?'' she questioned.

Lauren seemed confused. ''I-I'm fine, I guess. '' then she looked at me. ''Harley? You-you're here.'' she stated with a smile, as I nodded furiously.

''I'm here and I'm not leaving again.'' I told her, tightening my grip on her hand a little to prove my point.

Lauren smiled widely. ''Promise?''

''Promise. ''

**

''Lau!'' Harry's loud voice echoed through the room, as he burst inside, launching himself on the bed beside her.

Lauren grinned at our youngest sibling. ''Haz!''

''You're awake! Did you sleep well?'' Harry asked, getting a nod from her.

''I did. And I dreamed of something, too.''