The concert.

Harley's POV

So today was the first show here in London and I can tell everyone was excited about it.

The boys were nervous the whole day and I decided to do something to make them relax a little. 

Angela is coming tomorrow and I can't wait to see her. I know its been only a few days but I've missed her so much. Back in Australia we used to hang out every day and now I only have boys.

Don't get me wrong. I love the boys too but she's been my best friend ever since we were toddlers.

So as I was saying, I planned to take the boys' mind off the upcoming concert tonight.

My idea was to take them to the amusement park. Well I actually asked Ben, our driver, to help me do it. He agreed immediately and I  told him what to do.

I went back to our room and quickly changed before Ashton was back. I left the note on the bedside table before going downstairs and

exiting the building.

I hope this works.

Ashton's POV

''Calum stop leaving your fucking clothes all over the floor, I'm sick of cleaning after you! '' Michael hissed as he entered the room. Calum and I were playing fifa  and he paused the game, looking at Michael.

''I didn't leave them on the floor, I put them on the bed!'' he shouted back and Michael huffed.

''Yeah right. That's why they're all over the floor now.''

''Well its not my  fault.''

Michael rolled his eyes. ''No, its mine.'' he retorted sarcastically. ''I'm warning you, the next time I find clothes on the floor, I'm throwing them outta the window.'' he threatened.

''You would never dare do that. If you-''

''Okay guys, stop it.'' I intervened so this doesn't go any further. ''You're arguing like an old couple and I cannot stand you.''

Calum narrowed his eyes at me. ''Then I suggest you leave before I say something I'll regret.'' he growled, making me roll my eyes. ''Whatever Calum. Don't want to stay anymore longer and listen to you two.'' I replied bitterly and then stood up, walking to the door.

''Fuck you.'' I heard him say but decided to ignore him.

I went into our room, finding it empty. I thought Harley's in the bathroom so I knocked lightly, getting no answer. ''Harley? You in there?'' Silence. Where the hell is she?

Just as I took my phone in attempt to call her, I noticed a paper lying on the bedside table.

I went to pick it up.

It said:

"Hey Ash,

I know you're all grumpy now and that you probably fought with the boys but please do me a favour and go get them.

Ben is going to wait for you in front of the hotel, so be there at 1a.m. Okay? 

Love you. x

              Harley :)"

How the hell does she know I had fought with Calum?

I shook my head. This is insane.

And what is she planning?

I sighed as I took off my tee shirt and slipped on my black sleeved shirt.