Illness.

Luke's POV

Loud sneezing woke me up from my peaceful slumber.

As my eyes flickered open, they immediately landed on a girl that sat on the edge of bed, blowing her nose into a tissue. I crawled over to her, hugging her waist from behind as her eyes fell on me, a light smile appearing on her lips.

''Morning. Sorry I woke you, I can't help it, '' Harley mumbled apologetically and I smiled lightly before leaning in so I could peck her lips.

But, I was stopped by her hand.

''I caught a cold, I'm not letting you catch one as well, '' she told me, getting up and going for the bathroom as I pouted.

''I don't care about your cold, I just wanna kiss youuu!'' I whined, throwing my legs over the edge of bed, my feet carrying me after her.

I found her splashing her face and blowing her nose loudly. I suppressed a laugh because she looked hilarious.

''Seriously, Luke, stay away, this shit's awful. Like, my head's throbbing and my eyes are so watery and my nose feels like a fucking tube or something, '' she complained and I sighed before making my way to where she stood by the sink, my arms wrapping around her waist as I stared into her glossy green eyes, nudging my nose with her red one.

''Then I'll help you get better. Come on, let's go fix you a nice, warm tea and then I'll prepare a soup or something light, '' I spoke, grabbing her hand and dragging her back to the bed, ''Lay here and get warm and I'll be back before you know it, ''

She sighed, nodding and I pressed a light kiss to her forehead before I was out of the room and off to the kitchen.

When I returned, I found her staring down at her phone as she sniffed.

''Hey, leave that, it'll make your eyes watery, '' I said, taking the device from her and throwing it across the room.

Harley gasped.

''Luke! I had a text from Ashton, he'll get worried if I don't answer, ''

I shrugged, placing the tray of food on the bed beside her.

''He'll be fine. But, you, my lady, have to eat, '' I told  her, taking a blue mug with tea from the tray and handing it to her.

Harley suddenly giggled, getting me to stare at her with a confused look on my face, ''What?''

''You seriously love penguins so much, '' and just then, I noticed that I had given her my favourite penguin mug. I nudged her knee lightly, chuckling a little as well.

''Shut up, you have a whole collection of Hello Kitty plates and whatnot, ''

Harley blushed, getting a loud laugh from me.

''Little shit, '' she mumbled before taking a sip of the chamomile tea I had made.

''Now try some soup, it's like, the specialty of the day, '' I said, carefully handing her the tray.

Just as she took a spoon from the tray, her face suddenly twitched and I felt my eyes widen.

''Luk-'' and then a loud sneeze, causing the tray in  front of her to shake and fall to the ground with loud clatter. Harley stared down at the mess with her mouth agape and a tear rolling down her flushed cheek.

I immediately brought her into me, rubbing her back soothingly.

''It's fine, don't cry, I'll make everything again, '' I gushed, kissing her temple as she sniffed.