Birthday boy.

''And we won!'' Harry finished his story about how they got a basketball match with a wide grin, making me smile widely at the sight.

We were currently on Facetime, Harry, Lauren and me. I couldn't be happier to see my two siblings, I miss them so much. We talked about everything, they told me about their activities, about Mama Irwin. ''Sydney's boring. Especially without you guys.'' Lauren told me, getting a sympathetic smile from me.

''That's awesome, Haz! I'm so happy to hear that.'' I told the little boy. ''But, hey guys, I gotta run now. Prepare surprise and all.''

They nodded in understanding.''Sure. Tell Luke happy birthday for us, okay?'' Lauren said, smiling.

''Of course honey. Talk to you guys soon.''

''And bring Ash along!'' Harry exclaimed, making both Lau and me laugh at his cuteness. I nodded. ''Will do, bud. Bye now.''

''Bye Harley!''

The screen went blank and I sighed, stuffing the phone in my pocket. I walked out of my room and down the empty hall in search for a specific blond boy.

''Ahh!'' I screamed as I suddenly felt someone's arms around my waist. And then a laugh followed.

''Calm down, babe, it's just me.'' I turned around, only to see Luke snickering in amusement. I rolled my eyes, though not being able to contain the smile on my face.

''Jesus, Luke, don't do that.'' I hissed, pretending t be mad as I slapped his bicep playfully. Luke pouted, pulling me into him. ''I'm so sorry baby. Will you please forgive me?'' he asked, biting his lip, trying to suppress the smile. I pursed my lips, crossing my arms on my chest.

''Depends.''

''On what?'' Luke asked, inching closer and closer. I had a hard time suppressing a smile myself. ''If you can carry me down the stairs. ''

I looked up at him, giving him a daring look. Luke cocked an eyebrow, as if asking me if I'm being serious. Then, next second, he scooped me in his arms, throwing me over his shoulder, earning a high-pitched yelp of surprise from me.

''Luke!'' I groaned, as he started trotting down the staircase, making my head  spin and blood rush to my brain.

''How's in the back?'' he asked, laughing uncontrollably. I rolled my eyes. ''Awesome, I have a great view of your butt.''

That made Luke laugh even harder as he bounced up and down. ''Dude, I'm getting sick.''

It took Luke moment or two to stop and set me down on the safe ground. My hand flew to my head as my legs wobbled like jelly. Luke gave me a concerned look, all the amusement disappearing in a heartbeat. ''Are uou okay, love?'' he asked, gripping my waist so I wouldn't fall.

I barely nodded, smiling. ''Better. But don't ever do that again, understand?'' I commanded and he shook his head slightly. ''You asked for it.'' he pointed out, getting a groan from me.

''But I didn't mean to be carried like a ragdoll. You could've been gentler.'' I pouted and he responded by leaning in and planting a lingering and tender kiss to my lips. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing back with equal passion. It would've grown into a full makeout sesh if I didn't pull away, remembering that we're standing in the middle of the stairs, probably making people that passed give us dirty looks.

''C'mon, Hemmo.'' I giggled at his dazed face, pulling him downstairs with me.

When we reached the lobby, I immediately spotted some girls standing by the reception, some of them seated on the large L shaped sofa. I subconsciously dropped Luke's hand, getting a questioning look from him.