Disappointment.

Check the authors note at the bottom. :) xox

'Luke, stop it!''

My jaw is probably hanging low by now.

What the fuck?

I must've said this out loud because they turned around, me being able to actually confirm that the boy is indeed Luke.

His lovely blond hair is ruffled, messily falling over his forehead. Blue eyes that I grew to adore, were shaded, making them appear dark blue, reminding me of the big depth of the ocean. But even like that, he looked so freaking attractive.

I finally snapped out of my daze as the girl's annoyingly high pitched voice squeaked Luke's name.

''Who is this Lukey?'' she asked, twirling a strand of his hair with her finger. His hair.

I don't know why, but that set me on fire.

''Nobody important. '' I snapped, quoting what he wrote on Twitter. Luke's eyes were wide now and he looked hesitant.

''Harley, uh, what are you-I mean, what the fuck are you doing here?'' he spat back and I squinted my eyes at him.

''Seriously Lucas? I have a feeling that I should be the one asking that, am I right?''

His face held anger but mine held hatred,rage,  fury, sadness, but most of all... disappointment. I guess I never expected him to do something like this. I know we're not dating or anything, but we did have a whole makeout session just yesterday before he stormed off without even letting me explain anything.

Luke scoffed. ''I don't have to explain myself to you.''

I gave him the  are-you-kidding-me look.

''Wow... just wow Luke. I'd seriously never expect something like this from you.'' my voice was slow and disbelieving. I was confused,sad, disappointed, as I mentioned.

I turned around slightly, ready to go and then looked over my shoulder.

''Just so you know, I thought you actually were worth it. But I guess I was wrong. So fucking wrong. See ya later.'' I tell him and just walk away, the last thing I saw was his dumbfounded face and those eyes filled with sadness and regret. But I don't care, the damage is done. He means nothing to me anymore.

Yeah, you wish.

Shut up, you know nothing.

But you know he means to you.

He doesn't anymore as I said.

Oh yes,  he does and you know it very well.

Just leave me alone.

My crazy talk is interrupted as I bump into a tall figure. And as I look up, my face changes into surprise and then a smile.

''Haz? What are you doing here?'' I ask as I give him a warm hug, acting as if nothing happened just minute ago. He returned the hug, grasping my figure with his large arms..

''Hey Har, oh just went out with few mates from around here.'' he shrugged with a lazy smile on his face, dimples obviously prominent.

I grinned. ''I thought you had some kind of trip to Niall's town. Or that's what Calum told me.''

Harry nodded. ''Yeah but we decided to move it and go at the end of UK and Ireland tour, before we head to the rest of the Europe. '' he explains.

''Great then. So, where are your mates?''

He turns around to look. ''Just over there, getting some food and stuff, we're about to go visit a very lovely restaurant in the uptown. It's pretty quiet and nice, I love to go there.'' he speaks, his British accent sipping through his voice and I find myself amazed. These British people are so lucky. At least they don't have this thick accent we Australian people share.

''Yeah, it sounds nice.'' I commented.

''Wanna join?'' he asked and I give him a dumbfounded look.

Why the hell is he calling me? I mean, he's out with his friends, why call me, the antisocial squirrel?

''Can we do that other time? It's just that I'm going on lunch, you know, with the rest of the gang.'' I told him appologetically.

''Alright, whatever you like. I'll see you tonight then?'' he grinned, then hugged me.

''Sure.''

''And this time, stay?'' he asked with pleading eyes and it took me a moment to catch on what he's saying and I responded with a nod.

''Okay.''

A/N:

This one was waaay too short but it is a double update so hush.

I watched the semi-final of the Eurovision just now, oh God, what's the thing with Australia, I didn't catch on? Are they going to be put into the competition or what?

Yeah, so, if you're watching as well, comment who do you want to win this year. I like Finland, the band reminds me of 5SOS a bit lol and the leader singer is a cutie. :D

Anyways, about the story. I wrote this because I wanted to and you cannot blame me haha

Another update probably for the weekend. I'm not sure though, I'll see.

Love you and stay safe.

(And watch Eurovision this Saturday, it's FINALE! ;) )

#Peace xoxo

P.S. Okay, just wanted to also add that I'm not Australian and the part where I wrote about their thick accent, it's nothing personal, just the story and stuff, I actually love Australian accent, it's so cool, you Australian people are awesome! :) So, don't get mad or something, yeah? ;)

-M.