Plans and brother-sister bonding.

Hii everyone!

First of all, I'm sorry for not updating as frequently, school's eating me alive. I mean, I kinda like it now, bc there's new people and I had made some great friends, but then I remember how much I have to study lol yaknow what I'm talking 'bout.

Yeah, basically I go to same school as my ex, so I see him literally whenever I go. Can you imagine how awkward that is? Yeah, didn't think so.

Another thing, I need to share this with y'all, so bear with the ranting. So, I had P.E. yesterday and seeing as none of us are physically active, like at all, we got this idk what's it called, but my muscles hurt like hell. We had to jump and see how far we went. I have a score of 160 centimeters, which isn't bad considering my condition lol :D

Then after that we had music, and there comes my professor, who's like around 20 *smirks* and we all discussed our music taste. I got like so offended when someone said that rock sucks. Excuse me but is Taylor Swift what you like instead? No offence to her fans, but my opinion is if you like a certain genre, you don't go around shitting on others. It's just plain rude and disgusting. Rock and punk rock are like the best kind of music to me and everyone should respect that. And btw, comment your favourite kind of music, except 5sos lol ;)

AND OMG DAYLIGHT IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I'M IN LOVE WITH IT I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW PERFECT IT IS UGh

Anyways, on to the story. So, with school started, I feel like I lack inspiration so that's mostly why I don't update as frequently. I lack motivation too :P but I promise, I'll try and update more if you fill your part of the deal and leave as many comments as possible. It srsly means sm to me and I would appreciate it soooo so so so so muuch! Okay?

Now, on to the God knows what chapter, I'm too lazy to check lol xd Sorry if the rant turned out too long lol

And a quick warning, this chapter is kind of a filler and there will be switching of POVs. :) Enjoy!

》》》

Angela's POV

''James, leave me the fuck alone!'' I hollered, pushing his face away as he tried to climb in the bed with me so he could pester me about Michael and I's relationship.

I feel as if he couldn't wait for it, since as soon as everyone left, he just wouldn't get off my back. And now that I wanted to sleep, he's back with his endless questions about my boyfriend.

''Did you guys do it? Please, tell me you used protection, I don't want you to have kids yet, and Michael seems irresponsible, he can't have kids, I mean-'' he rambled, licking my hand as I released a sound of pure disgust, wiping my hand off his shirt.

''Shut up, you idiot! Will you leave me alone? I'm not sharing anything about mine and Michael's relationship with you! Get that through your thick skull,'' I huffed, pulling the duvet over my head so I shouldn't have to look at him.

Suddenly, a weight was pressed onto my body and I released a high-pitched yelp, ''Get off  me!''

I heard James' stupid laugh echo through the room as he hugged me through the duvet.

''So, you did have sex!'' he exclaimed and I had to use all my strength to push him off. He tumbled down on the ground with a loud thud.

''Fuck off, jerk,'' I mumbled.

Next second, my mother's voice was heard, ''Kids? Everything okay?'' and then she appeared on the door of my room with a worried face.

''Fine, mum. Just tell this motherfucker to piss off from my damn room!'' I hissed, narrowing my eyes at the annoying blonde.