Flashback and speech.

Just returned from the beach, it's so beautiful at night. x

I was just reading one of the first chapters of this book and kept face palming because they're so lame, I'm so sorry guys. I promise I'll edit the whole book after I finish it. Pinky promise! ;)

Okay, keep leaving comments, vote and stuff, ilysm.

MariaJHemmings is presenting you 44. chapter of You Found Me. Enjoy! :)

》》》

''Don't leave.''

It was like an automatic reaction, my body froze and I had a hardest time swallowing the huge lump that formed in my throat. My hands were shaking as my eyes fell upon his illuminated figure, making him look like some sort of a statue, like one of those Greek Gods. Just, he looked tired and the bags underneath his ocean blue eyes were visible, as his face was porcelain pale. That beautiful silky hair was scruffy and messy, but that didn't stop him from looking even sexier and way more gorgeous than he really is. That itself made me remember why I fell in love with this beautiful boy.

Fell in love. Seems like I did. There's no use in denying. I might as well admit it because he stole my heart. He's got it. He was given a chance, if he wanted to keep it and take care of it, or stomp over it and crush it. He chose the latter, unfortunately for him and me.

I remembered the day I met him. We were so young, but I remember it like it had been yesterday.

''But mum, I wanna go!'' Ashton whined, literally beaming at our mum, who was busy washing the dishes as I helped her dry them off with the cloth.

''No Ashton, you can't leave Harley.'' mum demanded strictly, handing me another plate without even glancing at the blond boy that stood beside her with pleading eyes.

I peered over to see him staring at me, silently telling me to intervene.

I spoke up.

''It's okay, mummy. I can stay and watch Lau.'' I told her, wiping the dish.

Mum smiled down at me.

''No honey, Lauren will be going with me, but you two have to stay together, okay?'' she said softly. ''Ashton, why don't you take Harley with you? I'm sure Michael wouldn't mind.''

Ashton looked displeased.

''But mum, it'll be just boys, she'll get bored.'' he exclaimed, pursing his lips as his small arms folded themselves across his blue t-shirt that had a ketchup stain on it.

''I can't leave Harley here alone, it's either you two go together, or stay at home, you choose. '' mum told him, cutting the water off as she went to clean the table.

Ashton followed her.

''But mum-''

''No Ashton, I will not continue negotiation with you. Either take it, or leave it.'' mum said firmly, still not paying the slightest attention to him.

Ashton released an annoyed huff, his green eyes flickering to where I stood beside the kitchen counter, listening to their conversation.

''Fine.'' he puffed out, his eyes narrowed slightly. ''Go get ready, we're going in ten.''

I grinned at my older brother, then turned to face mum. She was smiling down at me, her expression nowhere near Ashton's dull one.

''Your blue pants are in the dresser.'' she told me and I nodded vigorously before running upstairs to get changed.