2. Dentist chair

The car trip down to Harry's clinic wasn't long, but it felt like ages. But as sweet as Harry is he turned on the radio, held my hand or my thighs and gave me his reassuring smile now and then. He hold my hand all the way into the clinic and down the hallway, all the way to his room. He gave me a hug straight away when he felt my hand started to shake and he kissed me. Told me once again to look him in his eyes and told me there was nothing to be scared of, it was only him and me there, no one else.

He asked me to sit in the dreadful dentist chair, I hesitated before I did so

He asked me to sit in the dreadful dentist chair, I hesitated before I did so. He didn't do anything else other than just looking supportingly at me and sat down in his rolling chair as well. He scuffed the portable table where all the tools he was going to use are going to be placed as far away as possible from me. That gesture made me a slight more comfortable, it kind of felt less intimidating to not have all the drills hanging just before my face and also it didn't feel as claustrophobic.

"How is the chair feeling? Is it comfortable? Isn't it so soft to sit there?"

"Nah, I don't feel so comfortable in it.." I might have looked a bit stressed, cause he then tok on of my hands and stroked his thumb in circles.

"Try your best to get comfortable, move your body around it until you feel the softness of your chair. Remember we have all the time you need, and I want this to be as comfortable as it can for you okey?"

I just nodded for the 40th time that day, made myself comfortable and looked shyly at my shoes.

"It's alright Nina, don't be shy around me, it's me, look."

I looked at him, he had his best smile on and he looked awfully handsome there he sat in his blue scrubs. I felt I was blushing and slightly started to laugh a little.

"There's my girl. All blushing and laughing. I love you." He said with the biggest smile I have seen all week.

"I'm sorry i'm like this with you Harry. I feel so bad admitting I can be scared of you, but you should't feel like or even think that that's something I think or feel everyday. I love you Harry, I love you for who you are, just not your work." I felt feeling embarrassed again.

"Hey, it's alright. I know that's not what you think or fell all the time, cause I could never do this *he kisses me very carefully and passionately* if you were scared off me all the time."

"Babe, I love you Harry."

"I love you too. I'm just going to find a small mirror and a probe so I can have a quick look at your teeth alright?" He gives me a small and curious smile.

"O-okey." I feel like my nerves are coming again.

"There is no need to worry, I will just have a look, I'm just going to give you a small checkup, just like we've done some times before. Remember?" I nod again.

I was going over and over and over again in my head that Harry and I have done this several times before

I was going over and over and over again in my head that Harry and I have done this several times before. And that it would be alright. When he placed the mirror and probe on the dentist tray I thought to myself that there wash't any other tool he could use on my that was in his reach when the checkup was going to take place, and I know Harry enough that he would not surprise me during the procedure either. I quickly turned my head around when the suddenly sound of water was running, it was only Harry washing his hands. He turned the water off and walked over to the hateful corner of his room, the place where all the different gloves and masks were hanging on the wall. He took out a pair of gloves and put the mask underneath his jaw, looking very professional.

He came towards me and stood there looking smilingly down at me, he put his glows down on the tray, and brought the tray closer towards me

He came towards me and stood there looking smilingly down at me, he put his glows down on the tray, and brought the tray closer towards me. There was so many thoughts running through my head and I kind of went to my own world. He brought me back by talking to me.

"Are you ready?" He looked a bit serious and to authorised there he stood beside me looking down. Suddenly my mind was taking the best of me and all of reassuring words Harry had gave me moments before had gone away.

"H-h-harry, I don't think I can do this." I tried to get up from the chair, but Harry was already seeing the situation and gently pushed me back again.