49.

Harry's point of view:

«Liam is still in the living room?» I asked Nina, she nodded in answer. I stood up on my feet and hand my hand out for her. She took my hand and I helped her up. We walked into the living room and sat down. «Have you talked about everything?» Liam asked. I gave him a smile and said, «Pretty much.» «That's good, so what's gonna happen now?» Liam asked again. «Hmm...» I looked over at Nina. «That part haven't we talked about yet, other than the fact that she want's me to continue being her dentist.» Liam nodded with a smile. I looked back at Nina, I could see she wasn't so happy about it, but she still needs treatment. «I still need to give you a cleaning. Should we go back to my office and get that done? Then we can decide on when we should extract the wisdom tooth and fix the cavity?» She nodded her head with a pout on her mouth. «I will only do the cleaning today, cause I am a bit tired.» She smiled in relief. «Is it okay if I tag along?» Liam asked. Nina's face slightly turned red in embarrassment. I took her hand and held it for a moment, she looked calmer. «It's okey. But I need the toilet first.» She said in an insecure voice. I gave Nina a peek on her cheek. «I'll go and get everything ready, I'll call you when I'm done.»

I stood up and walked towards my office, Liam right behind me. «This office turned out good, Harry.» Liam had a wide smile on his face, I smile widely myself. «Yes, I am very happy about it.» I said. I open drawers and cupboards to find the things I needed for her cleaning. I cleaned everything up earlier today, thought I didn't get to give Nina a cleaning at all. «Are you alright bud?» Liam asked me. I looked over at him confused. «I mean, how are you feeling, you look a bit tired.» I gave him a sad smile. «I am very tired to be honest with you. I have been so excited to get this office done, so I have been working non-stop after I've gotten home in the evenings as well. And to add all this stress I've felt between me and Nina, haven't helped. I just hope we can give her the treatment without any fuss about it.» Liam nodded and said; «I have been thinking and I want to give you the next week off from work. Take some time off, and then I mean really off. No dentist stuff at all. You and Nina need to spend time together that don't involve dentistry and such. Go back home to Holmes Chapel and visit your mother for a few days. You have been working a lot lately, Nina too as for her book. And soon she is gonna start on promoting her book and then everything is busy for the both of you again.»

I couldn't believe him. «As lovely as it sounds, I can't do that. I have patients all week.» I answered. «Don't think about that. Next week the fifth year dental student, Dylan, is having his practise at our clinic. Have you forgot about that?» Liam asked. «Is it next week already? Man, times flies.» «Indeed it does. And I know you were supposed to be his mentor, but I can devide it on myself and Yosef, don't you worry on it. You do so much good for our clinic, let us pay some back to you.» Liam said. «Seriously mate, this is so amazing. I don't have other words, than just to say thank you so much! I will tell Nina about this as a reward when I'm done with all her needed treatment.» I had a huge smile on my face.