17. Dinner at Meagan and Erik's place

Nina's point of view:

The next morning went as usually Sunday mornings in our home. We laid in bed for half an hour just cuddling and having our usual small talks. Harry went our for a morning run around the nearby park and I did some yoga in the living room. Harry usually run for about an hour and I do yoga for 20 minutes, so when I'm done I get into the shower and then make the breakfast. Today I made pancakes, cut fresh berries and fruit into a bowl and made some coffee. Harry came back form his run and ate with me before he headed towards the shower.

Later that day at 4 pm.

«Harry are you ready? We need to leave any minute.» «Yeah, I'll be down any minute.» He came downstairs dressed in black skinny jeans and a white shirt, looking very, very handsome. He engulfed me in a hug and I kissed him. «Looking quite good today Styles, your name suits you.» I said whilst playfully pinch his bum. «Oi! You are a cheeky one aren't you? Thanks my love, you look beautiful as always.» We headed out to our car. «Do you still want us to drop by my office?» «Want and want is a big question. But I do want you to help me get over my fear so I think it's a good idea. Just drive there before I change my mind.» «Okey» Harry answered with a laugh.

After a quick drive we got to Harry's clinic

After a quick drive we got to Harry's clinic. «Can I just stay in the car?» «Of course love» He answered with a smile. Thank God that he didn't argue with me.. He came back after a few minutes, having everything in a plastic bag. When he was seated in the driver seat I gave him a small kiss on his cheek. «Thank you Harry.» «No need to thank me. Are you excited to see Meagan again?» «Yes, I haven't seen her in a while. Good to do some catching up with her.» I said giving him a smile.

We got to Meagan and Erik's house by 5 pm and knocked on the door. Erik opened it and gave both of us a hug whilst saying Hello. «It's so nice to see you again, it's been a while» Erik said. «Good to see you to mate. Are you alright?» Harry asked. «I'm fine thanks. And you two? How are things?» «Everything is very good» I said. «Where is Meagan?» «She's in the kitchen just finishing the roast. You can go to her if you'd like.» «Yeah, thank you.» I walked towards the kitchen both Harry and Erik's voices were slowly fainting on the way. «Hi Meagan.» She quickly turned around and gave me a massive hug. «Long time no see. So good to have you here again.» She told me. «Finally a Sunday dinner with you guys. I've missed you. This book writing is taking so much energy from me. Haha. Everything alright?» Her smile faded a bit when I asked. «What is it? You know you can tell me everything Meagan.» «Yeah I know. I'm going to tell you, but first I'm going to find some wine to us.»