8. The x-ray

After the awful long time in the dentist chair with Harry, I am now done for the day. Harry has fixed my teeth and gave me a cleaning. He pushed the tray away from me one last time that day.

«Now my cute girl, I just have to clean this room and write in your journal we can head home. Is that okey?» Harry said. I just nodded in return. «You can just sit there whilst I'll get done here.» I gave him an hesitated look. «There is nothing to worry about anymore, were done remember?» «Yeah, thank you Harry for always supporting me even though it can be very hard sometimes.» He kissed me on my cheek «No problem, I love you babe.» 

When he was done cleaning he sat down on his rolling chair again and rolled it towards his computer. He was writing in my journal and opened my X-rays. «Can you show it to me babe?» I asked him. «Show what?» he said confused. «Can you show me how you can see the cavity?» «Yeah, come here.» I got out of the dental chair and took some steps towards Harry, I didn't come to close up him because he still radiates the professional dentist glow. He noticed the lack of my close presence so he turned his head to look up at me and gave me a understanding smile. «Come closer honey» he said whilst reaching his arm out to get me to sit in his lap. He put a stay of my hair behind my ear and started talking. 

«Look here Nina, this is a healthy tooth. Cause it looks whole and has no discolouration in its structure.»

»

«But on this one there is a dark spot on the enamel, which supposed to be white. Can you see the difference?»

«Yeah» I said in a low voice, nearly audible

«Yeah» I said in a low voice, nearly audible. Harry started rubbing my back.

But then he started pointing at another tooth that he haven't mentioned today

But then he started pointing at another tooth that he haven't mentioned today. «Look at this darling.» He stared speaking in a very (trying to be) calming me down voice. I immediately tensed and I knew something was wrong. «I didn't want to speak to you about it today because you have already been thorough a lot, but since we both are now watching your X-ray I think it's just 'reasonable to be honest with you. Your lower left wisdom tooth is in a wrong direction and it will not come out itself, so I sadly need to take it out.» I was just shaking my head no and went strait out heading to the toilet and looked myself in and started historically crying.