❤️

Hello! I just wanted to say a few things. After the small drama that's been going on for the past 24 hours here on my inbox and comments. I just want to tell you that I need a break from writing this story.

I have been in a really good mood and I've felt so inspired to continue writing on this story. I have had loads of ideas for new chapters and I thought I had a very clear vision about the storyline.

But it have happened that I have just lost every motivation and idea I had in me. I have a low tolerance to nagging, this is something I have a strong issue with in my private and personal life. So whenever I feel people are intensive in a nagging way here on Wattpad I just don't find peace in my private life.

There have been some arguments and such in my inbox, and I just don't know how to deal with it :(

I have enjoyed writing this story cause it is a way for me to leave any private stress away. I love to go into this little bubble I create when I write on this story, but now there is just to much negativity and I don't feel like I have the room to write what I want to write.

I hope my motivation and inspiration will come soon, but right now I have no clue for when that will come. I hate to say it, but I hate the story at this point. For me to sit down and write a new update is nothing I will enjoy.

I am so sorry to you who take time out of your life's to read the story, comment, like and send me nice messages. I hope that I don't disappoint you too much. I've taken the day today off from Wattpad to think about what I feel about how this have turned out to be. I have to be honest and tell that I am not sure if I will continue the story or not, and for that I am truly sorry.

All I wanted to do was to enjoy the ride this is. I started to write and share this story on Wattpad cause it was a way for me to escape real life and to make myself a better writer. Now, I feel lost at sea without any nice grip to hold myself into.

I want to thank all of you for EVERY single nice comment or message. And thank you for EVERY single vote. And thank you to EVERY single persons who have been reading the story.

I might come back soon, I might not. Only time will tell. So for now I just want to wish you all the very best. And I also want to share the nice and lovely words Mr. Styles himself wants us to live by; treat people with kindness. All the love xx ❤️