14. Making Christmas traditions

Nina's point of view:

I slowly woke up by myself still in Harry's arms. I wondered what time it was cause I could see the light from the sunrise. I slowly turned around trying to get out of Harry's grip, as I tried to get up from he hold me back. «Harry you need to let me go before I pee myself» I run to the toilet. As I was finished I brushed my teeth before going back to Harry. «I missed you» he said. «Haha, I was only gone for about 5 minutes.» «Yeah, thats long enough, now give me a morning kiss.» He gave me a long kiss. «Mhmm, minty and fresh» he said. «Yeah, more than what I can say about yours.» We both laughed. «Oh how the tables have turned» he said.

We laid in bed for another hour just cuddling up and enjoying a morning without any hurry, just like any other Saturday. Both of us usually have the weekdays filled up with work so it's one of our priorities that we have Saturday and Sunday mornings off, so that we can have some boyfriend/girlfriend quality time. This weekend we don't have anything planned other than a dinner at one of our friends tomorrow. I can't wait for a Sunday roast with our friends of ours, Meagan and Erik, that also happens to be a couple. «Should we get up? Maybe we can go for a walk in the park? I don't want to spend this beautiful sunny day inside.» «That's a good idea. I can go downstairs and make us a good breakfast, you can go have a shower if you want. I have a surprise planned for us today. Dress casually.» «What is it Harry?» I said with full enthusiasm. «I can't tell you yet, I want it to be a surprise for now. But don't worry, I know you'll like it.»

I took a long hot shower, did my hair and makeup

I took a long hot shower, did my hair and makeup. I walked over to our walk-in closet and found myself a pair of black skinny jeans and a warm and big black sweater. It's quite cold in London at this time of the year so I don't want to get a cold. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. The table was set and had lots of food, including eggs and bacon. I went over to Harry and as he turned around I quickly gave him a kiss. Right now I feel like I'm in love love again. The past weeks I've been avoiding Harry a bit. It's so nice to finally by able to kiss and touch him whenever I want without being worried due to me hiding a toothache. Now I can do whatever I like, and I do love to kiss him.

Harry's point of view:

I made us some eggs and bacon, I also ordered freshly made bread from our local bakery last night, so they came over with it just in time when Nina was showering. When she was finished she came downstairs and she suddenly kissed me. It was kind of surprising cause she hasn't been very comfortable with me for the past weeks. I have missed it.. «God, you are a loving one this morning aren't you?» «Well I do love you Harry!» She said looking at me with a huge smile. My eyes automatically went looking towards her teeth. She has a beautiful smile, quite straight teeth, but I noticed she has a bit a yellow stain going on. That's weird, I thought to myself, I did give her a good cleaning yesterday. I furrowed my eyes thinking how I couldn't notice that yesterday..

She suddenly closed her mouth looking a bit sceptical. «Nothing wrong honey, should we eat?» I asked her. She must have gotten a bit self-conscious, cause she wasn't so loving in her face anymore. I must not let her get the feeling that I'm looking to much at her teeth right now, we talked about it yesterday but we aren't going to start with that just yet. We sat down and started to eat.

We went outside for a walk in our local park as she wanted to do

We went outside for a walk in our local park as she wanted to do. «Harry, can we go get a cup of coffee? It's quite cold outside and I want something warm to drink.» She asked whilst giving me a smile. «Of course honey, anything for you.» We went over to the coffee cabin and I bought two cups of black coffee. We went over to a table and sat us down. We talked for a bit and watched the people walking by. «So, are you ready to go?» «Yeah, just done with my coffee, where are we heading?» «Hmm, I'd like for it to be a surprise just for a little longer time. But we need to go back home and get the car.»

Nina's point of view:

We got back home and I seated myself in the passenger seat. I have no idea where we are going, but Harry promised me that I would love this surprise. I do hope I can trust him on this one. «How long is the drive?» «About 20 minutes, should we put on some music?» «Please, put on Niall's playlist. I haven't listened to his songs for a while. Been to busy with writing.» «Gosh Nina, you always want to listen to him. I'm glad his music is good or else I don't know what I would do..» We both laughed. As we were singing to last words of 'On the loose' Harry parked the car. We got out and walked around a building. I made a small scream when I understood where we now are heading.

«Are we going to go ice skating?» Harry laughed at me and my childish behaviour

«Are we going to go ice skating?» Harry laughed at me and my childish behaviour. «Yes we are love. I thought it could be something fun for us to do. I want to make this a annual holiday thing for us to do in December. December is usually a busy time for us both, but we need to take time for just the two of us. And I thought this would be a nice thing to do when we now are making our own traditions.» A single tear left my right eye. I felt speechless so I just gave him a massive hug. He just laughed and kissed my head. «Thank you, Harry. This is so special.» 

»