22. Bubble bath

The days went by for both Harry and Nina. Harry was working with different cases of his patients during the week, and Nina was writing on her book. In the evenings they ate dinner together, watched tv and talked about their days, news and other stuff. Harry had not mentioned anything dental related things to Nina other than what he had experienced in the office. Which made Nina quite happy. She was not in the mood for practising and playing Harry's patient. She only wanted her focus to be towards her book writing, she was in the stages of finishing her book. She had noticed that Harry have eyed her mouth several times, staring at it. Which made her really comfortable at times, but due to her not wanting to talk about her fear she didn't say anything. As due to their conversation about her fear two weeks back, he said that he would look at her mouth, just for her to get more comfortable at him being a dentist. She told herself that several times and tried to get use to it. Harry on the other side have thought about Nina's issue almost every day. It was quite hard for him to shrug it away when he is actually working as a dentist for a living. He did want to practise on her every night, but at the same time he didn't want to push her. He has been quite pushy towards her the last couple of weeks, so he wanted her to take initiative when she felt she was ready for it. But he don't know how long he can avoid that conversation with her.

For the last week they have spent their days inside due to the poring rain. But when they woke up at Friday morning it seemed like the weather had changed for the better. Harry gave Nina a hug and went for work. Nina decided to take a jog in the early morning, just a quick jog around the park in their neighbourhood. She needed the fresh air badly. The day passed. Harry have had a busy day with three cleanings, one root canal, one extraction and another two fillings throughout the day. Nina had been dedicated four hours with full on writing on her book, before doing some laundry and cleaning in the house. She normally did some cleaning around the house on Fridays, she always liked their home to smell nice and be tidy for the weekend.

Harry's point of view:

*Beep, beep.* I grabbed my phone from my desk at the office and a silly picture of Nina was to be seen on the screen. I took the phone «Hi babe.» «Hello Harry. I was just going to head to the shop to do the shopping for the weekend. Are we settled with having homemade pizza tomorrow?» «Oh that's nice, then I can just go straight home and we don't need to go out of the house later this evening. Yeah, pizza sounds delicious.» «Good. Is there anything you need or crave from the store?» «Hmm.. I drank the last of orange juice this morning and I think we need some milk. Other than that, no. You can buy some sweets for the movie tonight, you know what I like. And yeah, maybe you can pick up some carrots and grapes as well?» «So, orange juice, milk, grapes, carrots and sweets?» «Yeah, I think that would be it. You have the grocery list don't you?» «Yeah, I have it in my hand now. If there is something that we need I can head over to Tesco tomorrow morning before lunch.» «No worries. See you at back home. I'm just logging off my computer now so I'll see you very soon.» «Okey, love you, bye.» Nina said and hang up.

I got back home and Nina wasn't anywhere to bee seen, she must still be out at the store

I got back home and Nina wasn't anywhere to bee seen, she must still be out at the store. I really need to relax tonight, my muscles in my neck and shoulders need to relax from work today. I took a look around in the cupboard in the living room «yes» I said loud to myself. We still had one of our favourite candle left 'I will take this with me'. I took it in my had and went upstairs and in to our bathroom. I let the water run hot and nice into our bath. I put one of Nina's favourite bath bombs in it and poured bath foam in it as well. I lightened the scented candle, and the other tea lights around the room as well and turned the lights off. I heard the front door opened and closed so I went out from the bathroom and walked downstairs. «Oh you are home already.» Nina said whilst unpacking the bags in the kitchen. «Yeah, I have made us a perfect hot bath for us both to enjoy upstairs. Go and get in there. I will take the groceries and I'll be with you any moment.» «That's so kind of you Harry. You are such a romantic, and I love it.»