55. Loving and caring

Harry's point of view:

I woke up to my alarm clock at 06.30, luckily I was fast enough to turn it off before it woke Nina up. I turned on the bedside lamp and looked over at her, she was sound asleep. I turned the lamp off and headed to the bathroom. After I had washed my face, brushed and flossed my teeth and put on some clothes I went downstairs. I put the kettle on to make myself a cup of tea and I prepared the coffee machine so it was only for Nina to turn it on when she wake up and want some coffee. I made a toast and ate it whilst reading todays newspaper. Just before it was time for me to leave to go to work I went into my home office and took a relaxing tablet and laid it next to a piece of paper with a note I wrote for Nina.

Nina's point of view:

I woke up around 07.30 by myself. I turned around in bed to cuddle with Harry but to my dislike he was already gone for work. I remembered that this wasn't a Saturday and that today is the day where Harry is going to remove my wisdom tooth AND fix my cavity. The start of the day wasn't as nice as I first thought.. I got up from bed and took a nice and long hot shower. I brushed my teeth and even flossed them before I headed downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and I turned on some music that were playing on the speakers. I turned around to walk over to the counter to make some coffee, but a note on the counter took my attention. I walked over and read the note: «Dear Nina. I didn't want to wake you up cause you looked so peaceful whilst sleeping. I hope you didn't worry too much before you fell asleep yesterday, and I hope you had a good night of sleep. I will be back home around 14.00, but Liam wouldn't be here until 16.00. I have laid out a pill for you to take around 12.00, it is something that will make you relax more. I strongly advice you to take it, as there is no need for you to be so nervous. Make sure to eat plenty of food and just take the day to relax okay? I have prepared the coffee machine so it's only for you to turn it on. Í love you.» It was signed with a drawn heart at the end of the note. Harry is the nicest. I looked at the pill and laid the note back on the counter.

Around noon I walked back to the kitchen and took the pill Harry had laid out for me to take. I took it with a huge class of water. I had prepared a nice salad for lunch and I went outside in our backyard to enjoy it. I could feel my nerves come and go as I was thinking of what the events today will hold, but I could easily shake it off.

Two hours later, Harry came walking to our backyard

Two hours later, Harry came walking to our backyard. I was seated in my chair with a cup of tea. Harry came over to me and kissed me on my cheek and sat himself down on the chair next to me. «How are you feeling love?» He asked. «I'm feeling a bit nervous, but at the same time I'm pretty calm in my body. I guess the pill have started to help.» He smiled at me. «I'm happy to hear that. I would like you to take another pill in a couple of hours, just to make you stay calm.» I smiled back at him. «How are you feeling?» I asked. «I'm good, excited.» He answered and I roll my eyes at him, making us both laugh.

«So

«So.. Are we just gonna wait for Liam now then?» I asked. «Yes, I need his help. But we can fix that cavity of yours now, if you'd like that?» He said with a smirk. My cheeks burned, even though I'm still relaxed by the medication, I still feel embarrassed that I have eaten too much sweets that have caused this cavity. Harry stroke my cheek with his hand. «Don't be embarrassed babe. Cavities happens to everyone.» I give him a sad pout. «Can you just take care of the cavity now?» I asked him, but looking in my lap playing with my fingers. «I sure can, come on.» Harry stood up and held his hand out for me to take. We walked back into the house and I walked into the kitchen to put away my cup tea, only half finished. «I'm just gonna go and change into my scrubs, I'll be down in less than a minute.» Harry said and was gone before I could protest. I hate when he is wearing his scrubs, it makes him look more professional.

Harry came back in less than two minutes and I could see he was excited. «There is one thing that I will never get clever to understand, and that is you being always so excited about this.» I say to him. He smiles at me. «Well, I am very excited cause I am going to help you get rid of the pain you suffer from whenever you eat or drink something hot or cold. I will always be excited to help the love of my life.» He walked over en engulfed me in a strong hug. «Harry..» I whined out. «I can't breathe.» He laughed and loosened his strong grip around me.

I managed to tilt my head back and I met his eyes

I managed to tilt my head back and I met his eyes. We were just looking each other in the eyes and I smiled up at him. He smiled back and I leaned in to give him a kiss. I managed to get my arms out of his hold and I took both of my arms over his shoulders and played my hands in his hair. Harry loves when I do this, and his kiss deepened more. After a minute and so I grew to wanting more, but I push myself from Harry. «Harry, this is not the time for loving.. I don't wanna be that kind of worked up when Liam comes over..» He nodded his head. «I guess you are right. Should we go to my office then?» He asked. I just nodded my head in agreement and followed behind him.