48. I love you, Harry

Nina's point of view:

I sign when Harry hang up the phone, but I shake it off knowing this is difficult for the both of us

I sign when Harry hang up the phone, but I shake it off knowing this is difficult for the both of us. I stood up from the ground and walked back inside to the living room. As I walked in, Liam lifted his head up to look at me. «He is on his way now.» Liam smiled in relief. «I have been thinking, Liam. It doesn't feel right for me to transfer over to you. Please don't take it personally, but it would not be right for me towards Harry.» Liam smiled, nodding his head. «I totally understand that, Nina. I am not sad or anything. I just hope that you two could figure everything out so that it doesn't take such a tool on your relationship. You and Harry are meant to be with each other, so I hope you both will come to peace very soon.» I got sad again, but kept my tears inside. «Thanks, Liam.»

«But Harry would need help with extracting the wisdom tooth. He will need help with the suction and such. I promised him that I will help him, is that alright with you?» Liam asked. My stomach hurt a bit when he said that, but yet again I knew that sooner than later Harry would need help, he had told me about it before. «I guess its better having you around than anyone else...» Liam gave me a smile in return. He opened his mouth to say something, but then the door opened. I turned around and I could hear it was Harry.

I walked to the hallway and walked closer to Harry

I walked to the hallway and walked closer to Harry. He looked tired and his eyes looked puffy, probably from crying. We didn't say anything, so I walked closer to him and gave him a hug. It felt like the hug was very much needed for the both of us. «I'm glad you came back, Harry.» I said when he took a step back from my embrace. He had a sad expression in his look, but at the same time gave me a genuine small smile. «I'm really sorry for everything, I'm sorry I didn't say I loved you back. I don't want to try to explain myself, cause I know it was wrong of me not to say it back. I have had a chat with Liam about the transfer over to him thing, but I don't wanna do that. I want you to be the one who is helping me. I know I am a very difficult patient, and I know that it makes it harder for you because I'm your girlfriend, but I really do want us to try more.»

Harry just nodded

Harry just nodded. It is not often that Harry is in loss of words, but right now he is. «At least if you still want to be my dentist?» I looked shyly at him. His eyes met mine and it was like he was searching to see if I was genuinely telling the truth or not. After a few moments of silence, Harry spoke. «Of course I will be your dentist, Nina. But you need to learn to trust me, and you need to let me help you. I know you are scared, I truly know that. I try to be as supportive I can be, but as in the position as being your dentist, I also need to do my job. And that is sadly to fix cavities and extract the wisdom tooth you need to get rid off. So if you rather want me to sit beside you and hold your hand during those procedures, then I can't be your dentist.»

I felt tears burning in my eyes, so I turned around and walked over to the stairs and sat down on one of the footsteps. Harry came towards me and kneeled in front of me. «What are you thinking love?» He asked. I sniffled. «I know that you are right with everything you just said. As much as I would loved for you to hold my hand, I would not feel safe with anyone else fixing my teeth.» Harry gave my knee a squeeze, looking a bit more happier. «I also know that Liam is gonna be there to help you during the procedures, he told me earlier. I'm glad its Liam who's gonna assist, and not someone I don't know.» Harry smiled. «I'm happy to hear that. Are you starting to become friends with Liam now?» I bit my lower lip. «Ehm... I don't know if we are friends, it's weird to think that. But, I do have grown to understand he isn't as bad as I first thought.» Harry laughed a bit, I started laughing too.

When I stopped laughing I locked my eyes with Harry's

When I stopped laughing I locked my eyes with Harry's. «Harry, I love you.» Immediately his eyes started glossing and he smiled widely at me. «I love you too, Nina.» I leaned forward and we kissed before Harry engulfed me in a tight hug.