Answears to Q and A

How old are you?

I'm 24 years old.

Are you afraid of dentist? I'm just wondering because of the topic of your stories... Do you have any filling in your teeth?

I don't have a massive fear of the dentist, but I don't particularly like to go to the dentist no. I am usually a bit nervous. I have a massive fear of needles, so I am always nervous I have a cavity when I go to the dentist.

I have had a few cavities before, so yeah I have some fillings in my teeth, but not that many.

If you could eat just one kind of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Tacos, cause then I can choose what I want to have on it. I can just leave the meat and make a salad out of it. Haha :)

Any favorite book? :)

My favorite book has to be «The Lucky One», I have read that three times.

Do you have any country you want to visit? Any dream destination?

There are loads of countries I would like to visit, but right now I just want to go to Denmark and England.

What do you like about Harry the most? ( I guess you're the fan of him :D)

The most thing I like about Harry is the way he portrait himself in media, the way he treat others and the way he talks about others. He is very good trained, haha :D

Are you the student? What're your hobbies?

I am not a student right now, but I am thinking about applying for dental hygiene school next year.

My hobbies are knitting and painting.

And just let me know... Is Norway as beuatiful country as it seems to be? I mean I've always admired this :D

I find Norway as a beautiful country as it seems to be yes, I love Norway.

How did you get idea to write this story? :)

I have read a few dental imagines, both here on wattpad and on tumblr. I guess I just find it interesting to read, so I thought I might give it a try to write an imagine myself, I just never thought it would become such a huge story. :)

What is your favorite thing about life?

Music, food, family, friends, special and funny memories.

What are you passionate about?

Flowers and simplicity.

If you had a superpower what would it be?

To read people. Not necessarily their minds, but I would love to have the ability to just know who is genuine, kind and nice, and who's not. Would save me so much time and energy, I would rather us it on good people.

If you found a genie in a lamp what would you wish for?

Inner peace with myself, I struggle a lot with depression and anxiety.

What is your favorite thing to wear?

Clothes that makes me feel and look good. A pair of black jeans, white t-shirt and a black leather jacket.

Also, what is your favorite dental themed book on wattpad?

I can't choose one. From the ones I have read it is a shared first place between «My brother Harry, my dentist Dr. Styles» from @Crazy_for_Music26 and «My boyfriend is my biggest fear» from @colie81701

Is there a sequence to when you update the story or is it just whenever you have time to?

There is no sequence to when I update. I just update whenever I have the time to sit down and write a new chapter :D

Do you think 1D should get together again?

ABSOLUTELY! I have been a massive fan for years, and been so lucky to see them live as well. I very much hope to see them live again sometime in the future.