27. Filling Harry's cavity

Harry's point of view:

I just layed here in the dental chair looking up at the ceiling. The dental lamp was shining towards my mouth but not in my eyes. All I could hear was the sound from the radio that was on a low voice level, but high enough to hear the words that were said. 'How long can it take for Liam to just get Nina' I thought for myself, but as I thought it they came in the room. Liam had a smile on his face looking at me. «Me and Nina just had a conversation, and we have a coffee date on Monday» he said and wiggeling his eyebrows at me. I looked over to Nina as she sat down at the stool beside me, she had a deep red colour on her cheek, probably form Liam's comment. «Are you?» I raised my eyebrows at her. I never though she would like to be with Liam all by herself, but it makes me happy that they got the chance to know each other. «Yes. We are going to the park, just to have a chat tomorrow. Getting to know each other a bit. If that's fine by you of course?» I noticed she got a bit stressed to know my oppinion if I think its approperate. She always need my confirm in some sort. «Haha, don't worry love. I'm just happy that you guys take time to get to know each other.» She gave me a smile.

Liam sat down at his stool yet again, with a new pair of gloves on his fingers and the mask over his nose again. «Are you ready to fill that cavity?» he asked looking down at me. «Yes, please!» He laughed and nodded. «Alright» he said getting the mirror and the air blower. I open my mouth and he started working.

Liam's point of view:

«The first thing I need to do now is to make sure the area I have drilled is completely dry. The reason for this is cause there can't be any wet substance in the hole when I fill it, or else the filling will fall out and cause more problems.» I reach my hand over to the spit sucktion and placed in Harry's mouth yet again. I used the air blower to blew loads of air in the hole and around the tooth. I reached over to the tray and got the plastic filling. «Now I'm gonna press the filling material into the former cavity and I will use different probes to press the filling down to place and I will then form the filling to match the rest of Harry's tooth.»

Nina's point of view:

I looked at Liam work and this part was very interesting. To see him building the tooth whole again and giving it a tooth looking form as well. «This is just like art» I said in awe. I could sence Harry looking up at me now so I switch my eyes down to his. He gave me a warm smile, blinking his eye to me. I could feel my cheeks burn and I got a bit embarresed at my comment. «Yeah, dentistry is a art, we are working on very small places and rebulding a tooth needs effort and a steady hand» Liam said. I didn't feel as embarresed now that he agreed with my comment. «Now I need to seal the filling with this curing lamp here» he held a slim orange lamp over Harry's tooth. After a minute, the curing was over.

Liam's point of view:

I took a nice lenght with flossing thread and sirkeled it around my two pointing fingers and started flossing inbetween his teeth. When I was done I tossed it in the bin. «Try to bite down for me Harry» I leaned down to his face a bit to listen to the sound his teeth made when he bite down. «It sounds good, does it feel alright?» he gave me a nodd of agreement. «Very good. You are all done for today.» I push a button and the chair raises. I took off his bib and tossed it in the bin.

«Thank you so much for the help Liam! I didn't feel a thing, you were good as alway» Harry said and gave me a hug. «Nothing to thank me for, I'll always help you. You would do the same for me.» «I would.» «Alrgiht, now I'll clean this up, you two should go home and relax.» «Thanks» Harry said. «And I see you on Monday, Nina» She nodded and smiled. «Buy Liam» Nina said and started walking down the hallway. «Harry, I promised her that we are not going to talk about any dentist related on Monday, so I would wait to tell her about our little plan about her fear.» «Yeah, that's fine. I'll just give her a small chekup at home tonight, but I will not tell anything.» «Good. See you on Tuesday morning.» «Have a nice weekend Liam» Harry said and wawed off. «You too!» I shouted after him.