54. Cuddle

Nina's point of view:

I was sitting in the comfortable sofa in mine and Harry's livingroom, happy to know that we are done with all dental related stuff for today. Liam had gone home after the cleaning and Harry was upstairs taking a shower. He had asked me if I wanted to join him, but I nicely declined his offer wanting to take a rather hot shower just before I'm going to bed later tonight instead.

I was more laying in the sofa and my head were leaned towards my fave cushion and my eyes where closed. It was nice to relax, even though the thought of tomorrows happenings is making me feel nervous from time to time. I'm just trying not to think too much about it. There isn't much I can do about that subject now is it? Tomorrows happenings is gonna come quick enough without me thinking about it.

I jumped a bit when I felt a hand caress my cheek

I jumped a bit when I felt a hand caress my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Harry looking down at me with a loving smile. «Is there any room for me too love? I wanna cuddle with you.» He had his famous smirk on his face, and there was no way I could decline that offer. I schoofed over a bit so there was room for Harry. He laid himself next to me so we are now laying face to face. I took my left hand and trailed it in his towel wet hair. «You smell divine!» I told him with a smile on my face. He gave me a smile back and leaned in to kiss me. «So do you my love.»

We laid like that for about an hour, just talking and being loving to one another before we decided it was time to just go to bed. Another long day was waiting ahead for the both of us, so a good night sleep was what we both need.