10. Relaxing bath

Our drive home was more pleasant than the one we had this morning. I was so tired and glad that the horrible dentist time with Harry was over. We didnt talk much whilst Harry was driving, other than «Are you okey?», «I'm fine». Harry put on some relaxing music and said he needed to go quickly to the store and that I should just stay in the car to relax. I was so grateful that he was so calm around me now that we were done at the clinic, its like he is back to being 100% my boyfriend Harry and not my dentist.

Harry's point of view:

I said to Nina that I quickly needed to go to the store and said she could sit in the car to relax. It's been a long day for us both, but I bet she is more exhausted than I am. I want to show her that I appreciate her and that I am proud of her so I wanted to get some things. After finding everything I wanted I went to the cashier and paid for all of the stuff. I put the scented candles, a small chocolate, bath foam and the groceries into a bag and went back to the car. Nina was sound asleep when I got in to the driver seat and I tried to be as soundable as possible cause I didn't want to wake her up. When we got back to the house I slightly rubbed her arm saying that we were back home.

Nina's point of view:

Harry said that we were home, I must have fallen asleep.. We went inside and when I was just done taking my shoes and jacket of he carefully grabbed my arm. I turned around. He looked me lovingly in my eyes and gave me a small smile. «Hey Nina, I just want to say that I am proud of you today,» I slightly nodded my head no and looked down at my shoes, very embarrassed of the whole situation today. I feel so bad for him. He loves his job and he is actually very good at it, and now he feels like I'm terrified off him, that must hurt so bad. 

«Nina» Harry said whilst moving my head to make me look at him

«Nina» Harry said whilst moving my head to make me look at him. «Love, I now that you don't feel that today has done you any good, I totally understand. You are not going to have any pain anymore, you might feel a little sore when the novocain fades but then you can just take some paracetamol and it will be gone by tonight. I also understand that you have experienced me as stern and a little harsh today, but I needed to make you clear that your cavities needed to be fixed straight away. I hope you will understand it in a while. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way, so I hope you will forgive me by time. Now I want you to go upstair to make yourself a good nice warm bath. I bought your favourite bath foam and candles. Take this with you and pamper yourself. I will make some soup cause you shouldn't be eating any hard food in the next two hours do to your mouth still being numbed up. I will come upstairs with some soup for you when I'm done. No go up and get relaxed. I love you.» He said hissing my temple.