21. Dinner and tea

Harry's point of view:

I started cleaning up my office and wiped the unit over with sterile pads and tossed it in the bin. I went over to my computer and going trough the journals to every patients I've had today, just to make sure I didn't forgot anything. I logged of the computer and shut the lights of in my room. I got changed and went to say bye to my coworkers and drove to Tesco to do some grocery shopping. I got everything we needed for the next days and drove home to Nina.

I got the bags of food out of the car and went inside. «Nina, I'm home» I shouted out form the hallway. I kicked my shoes off and went straight into the kitchen with the bags. I placed them on the kitchen counter and took everything out and put the groceries in the fridge and in the cupboard. As I put the apples in the bowl at the end of the counter Nina came walking in. «Hi love, how was your day?» she asked me, giving me a kiss. «Hi honey. It was good. Not to many patients so it was quite a relaxing day.» I smiled at her and took some of her hair behind her ear. «How was your day? Have you got some writing done?» I looked down at her. «Hmm, yeah it was fine. I am really in the writing mood now and the inspiration keeps coming. I think I know how I'm going to end the book, so I'm quite happy with that.» «I'm very happy to hear that, I bet the book is going to be amazing. Can't wait to read it! I bought some groceries on my way home, so we don't need to do any more shopping until Friday.» «Thanks Harry! That sounds lovely. I should start on the dinner now, you can go and have a shower if you like. Loosen those muscles of yours.» She said with a grin on her face and lightly massaged my shoulders. «Sounds good with me.» I gave her a hug and walked to hallway and took off my jacket and hang it up and headed upstairs.

Nina's point of view:

Harry was home from his work and he is currently upstairs taking a shower. I stood in the kitchen cutting a salad and the lasagne was already in the oven. I can't wait to have homemade food, and lasagne is my favourite. I feel quite happy at the moment. I don't have a toothache anymore and finally the book is starting to come together. My stress level has gone down and I feel relieved. Yet there is still this dentistry thing going on with Harry that makes my stomach hurt each time I think about it. There has been a lot of happenings due to my mouth and teeth, and the wisdom tooth thing is making me cringe just thinking about it. «Huff» I said shaking my head. I walk over to the radio that are placed in one of the windows and turn it on. I need to distract myself from the horrible dentist thing. 'On the loose' by Niall came on and I turned the volume up a bit and started to sing along. I love Niall's music and he also happens to be one of Harry's friends. I have known him for the past three years I've been with Harry and I am just so proud of who he have become.

I stood there mixing the salad together in a bowl, slightly shaking my hips and singing to the song. I didn't hear Harry come behind me, so I jumped when he put his arms around me. «Harry, you scared me!» I hit him playfully at his arm. «Sorry, but I could not resist.» The smell of a newly cleaned Harry gives me goosebumps. I turned around slightly moving my head towards his, but as he leaned in to kiss me I quickly moved away. «Hey, what was that for?» He cave me a sad pout. «That's for scaring me.» I laughed at his sad face. «Dinner is ready, if you could just take this (I handed over the salad bowl to him) and sit down I'll get the lasagna out of the oven.» He took the bowl and went over to the table.

After a good half an hour sitting at the table enjoying our dinner, Harry raised form the chair and took both his and mine dirty plates and went over to the sink

After a good half an hour sitting at the table enjoying our dinner, Harry raised form the chair and took both his and mine dirty plates and went over to the sink. He roughly washed them under the water and put them inside the dishwasher. I got up myself and took the lasagna with and put it inside the oven, so we can heat it up for dinner tomorrow as well. Harry washed his hands and took the tea towel and dried his hands. He came towards me with a massive smile on his face and engulfed me in a hug, «thanks for the amazing dinner babes. Loved it!» «You welcome Harry.»

We went into the living room and popped ourself on the sofa, watching the daily news and looking through random TV shows. We talked though out the shows commenting things that happened or the things people were saying, and laughed. «I'm just going to make us some tea, yeah?» Harry said and got up from his spot at the sofa. I just nodded still with my eyes glued to the television. Harry came back a few minutes later with a tray of goodies. «Here's your tea love, with one sweetener and without milk», «just the way I like it, thanks.» He put down to bowls at the coffee table as well. «I thought we might treat ourself with some grapes and a few of your chocolate biscuits, been craving them all day.» «Well, well, well. Does Dr. Harry Styles have a sweet tooth himself?» I said while trying to keep my face together, but failed and started to laugh. «Haha, I'm only human. I'll just make sure to brush properly and floss some extra tonight.» He gave me a wink with his eye. I rolled my eyes back at him. «Come here, snuggle up with me. I've missed you today.» He grabbed my hand and leaning me towards him. «You've been home since five and I've been with you since.» «Well, can't I miss my girlfriend?» «Thant's nice of you Harry. Love you.»