37. Sleeping (short chapter)

A few hours later I drove back home after a very nice meeting with Eleanor. I feel a bit calmer knowing that my friends trust Harry, and that they aren't scared. My fear will not go past just like that, but I will definitely give Harry a chance tomorrow. This is his dream and I need to support anyway. I parked my car and went inside. Harry was sleeping on the couch, he must be knackered after the past week with work and then setting up his office in the evenings. I went over to him and sat down at my knees and looked at him. I have always loved admiring him when he's asleep. He looks so at peace and so beautiful.

I stroke his cheek and up to his scalp

I stroke his cheek and up to his scalp. «Harry» I whispered, «I'm home.» He shifted a bit and yawned before looking at me. «Hi, love. Did you have a great time?» «Yeah, I did. Eleanor said hello.» «That's nice. Come here.» He said whilst handing out his arm for me to take. I took it and sat next to him and snuggled up next to him. «Are you all done with the office?» I asked. «Mhm.. Everything is ready and working.» «Nice of Liam to help you.» «Yes, indeed. And thank you for helping me with the painting.» «That was so little, I'm sorry I didn't help with anything more.» «Don't think about it, it's all alright. I understand why.» He used his fingers to stroke my arm, making me feel tired myself. «Eleanor said she and Louis wants to come see you at your home office as soon as they can.» I told him. «I spoke to Louis half an hour ago. They are coming around midday on Saturday. I invited them over for dinner as well, hope that alright with you?» «That's lovely. Yeah, of course. They are our best friends.» I sat upright and looked at him. «And I will see you tomorrow then?» Harry nodded. «Only if you will, I don't wanna push you into it, but I hoped you could be my first patient.» I nodded at him. «Sooner than later I need to go to one of your offices anyway.» He gave me a smile. «That's true. I only work to 1 pm tomorrow, so I would be home around 1.30 pm.» I smile with a closed mouth to him, nodded. «Should we go to bed?» I asked him. He nodded and we went to bed.