Note

Hi ☺️ there is a thing I need to let you guys know about. I really do appreciate all the comments that I get on this story I write and share with you. I love to read your comments on the chapters, most of you are really, really nice ❤️ It's really fine that you request something you want me to include in the story. It's really fine that you give me ideas as well. I read all the comments, I try to reply to all of them too. But there are a few people who comments and send me dm's with a request to be a part of a chapter and have a clear vision on what they want the chapter to be about. I am going to make this really clear. I am sorry, but I do find it really annoying that the same persons comments their requests several times in different chapters. As I said, I gladly take ideas and recommendations from you guys, but I will not include anything in my story from people who are continuously are sending me the same requests, or comments the same request on my chapters. This is because I get annoyed by it. I do want to write a story that you guys want to read and that you get excited when I update with a new chapter. But I will not include requests from someone that annoys me. And I will not include something that people request or gives me ideas to include stuff in the story that I don't feel comfortable writing or comfortable with portraying any of the names that I include in this story. I do understand that you might want to get included in a story you read, but this is my story, I am the one writing it. And therefore I will only include what I feel comfortable with and what I feel right writing about. The more you annoy me with the same idea or request the more annoyed I get, and I get more sure that I don't want to include it in my story. Hope you understand, if you don't then you don't.

I just needed to write this and get it off my chest. This is not directed to everyone who dm's me or comment, it's just to those who continuously reminds me that they want to be included and that they take it forgiven that I do so.

I don't include everything that people ask me to do, hence what I wrote in the text already. Hope you still want to continue to read the story and get excited. I'm sending love to all of you who are being very friendly. All the love. Spread kindness! ❤️❤️