19. Meagan at the dentist part 1.

The next morning, Meagan's point of view:

I woke up and looked over at my alarm clock on the nightstand. 06:45. Great, I thought for myself. I might as well get up and get ready cause I had my alarm on for 07:00 anyway. I haven't had the best night of sleep, been tossing and turning for ages before I fell asleep. I went into the bathroom and got in the shower. The hot water hit my shoulders and made me immediately more relaxed. I stood there for a few minutes, just letting the water run down my spine. After I washed my hair and body I brushed my teeth as good as possible due to the aching pain. Even though I HATE going to the dentist, I'm really glad that Harry is going to help me get rid of the pain. I went down to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast.

I looked trough this mornings paper reading the new and enjoyed my coffee and turned my head up when I could hear footsteps coming towards me. «Hi, good morning sweetheart.» Erik said kissing me on my head. «Good morning.» «How did you sleep?» «Not the best night I've had, but I did get some sleep so it's fine.» «Good. How are you feeling? Feeling nervous?» he asked me. «Yeah, the nerves are starting to kick in the more the clock gets. Thank you for coming with me, I can not do this alone!» «Aww, babe. It's going to be fine. Harry is really good at his work. I have never felt scared or at unease. And of course I will be there. Anything for my sweet girlfriend.» «Both you and Nina have been telling me that he is good and careful, I need to hear that. It makes me more relaxed. I do know for sure that Harry isn't a bad guy, but still though.» We both had a little laugh.

The car ride over to Harry's clinic went rather quickly and suddenly we were seated in the waiting room. We were the only one there at the moment, so I didn't feel to pressured. The door opened and out came a girl around 16-17 years of age. She had a normal look on her face and gave me a smile. Thank God she didn't have tears all over her face, that would have been too traumatising for me. I looked over at the clock hanging on the wall it turned 09:00 and I could hear the door opened again so I turned my head around looking directly into Harry's eyes. Fuck.. I thought to myself.

«Hello Meagan and Erik

«Hello Meagan and Erik. Come on in.» Harry said with a smile. Erik went up and walked towards Harry and got inside the room. Harry stood there waiting at me and smiled towards me sympathetically. I walked slowly towards him and hesitated a smile. «Hi Meagan, I'm glad you came today. I know how much you don't like this, so this shows some good bravery.» I went inside the hallway where he was standing and he took his hand away so the door to the waiting room closed. I took a deep breath. He engulfed me in a hug, which relaxed me a bit. «It's weird to see you in your scrubs.» He gave me a laugh. He patted me on my back saying «just come with me.» We went down the hall and turned around a corner and Harry stopped by a room showing his hand towards the entrance «here we are.» I slowly entered the room, standing there and looked at Erik which already sat down in a chair. Harry closed the door behind him and went over to the unit and pushed the tray away form the chair. «You can have a seat please» he said giving me a warm smile.