18. Brush and floss

Nina's point of view:

When we finished playing Monopoly I looked at my phone « 9 pm » it read. «Harry, it's 9 pm already, we probably should get back home.» I said to Harry whilst stroking my hand up and down his arm. «Yeah, you are right. Erik and Meagan thank you for such a lovely dinner and a fun time. Hope we can do this sometime very soon again.» Harry said. «And we want to thank you for coming, we have had a good laugh.» Erik said. We walked out to the hallway putting on our shoes and jackets, giving both Meagan and Erik a hug. «Well, again thank you. And I see you both tomorrow at 9 then.» Harry said happily. Both Erik and Meagan nodded their head, I gave her one last hug whispering «everything will be just fine, Harry will take good care of you.»

On our car ride home we had the radio on a low level, but high enough to hear the songs properly. «Did you have a talk with Meagan earlier?» Harry asked me. «Yes, she was so nervous just to tell me. She started to cry, bless her. I told her everything would be fine and that she should just ask you. I know you would take good care of her and her anxiety.» «Poor girl. Thank you for doing that, she might be a little less worried now. I had a talk with her in the kitchen as you know and I told her that she's in good hands.» «Lucky for her she gets to have her boyfriend there to hold her hand in support too.» «Yeah, I find it quite relaxing that he is there to reassure her as well. He is one of the calmest and unafraid patients I have so I think that will help massively.» «That's very good. Just make sure to give her time to relax in between your work, okey? She deserves it.» «Of course, I will keep that in mind.» «Good» I answered whilst giving him a small squeeze on his thigh.

The conversation between Harry and I downed again and I started mumbling to the songs on the radio

The conversation between Harry and I downed again and I started mumbling to the songs on the radio. «So, I don't want to push you to anything, but would you like to begin practising?» Harry cut me of guard. I new straight away what he intended and I started to get a little nervous, slightly sweating in my palms. Harry took my hand and stroked his thumb over it, calming me down. «It was just a question love, no need to be nervous.» «Ehh, what do you mean?» «Come on, you know what I asked, that's why you are nervous.» «Sorry, it will get some time to use to you knowing my fear.» «I understand, you've been hiding it for some years know.» Harry said and laughed. I gave a nervous laugh. «It's all up to you babe, but as we talked about, the sooner you practise, the sooner I can help you come over you fear.» «Yeah, I know Harry. But can we do it another time?» I said while regretting him getting tools from his office earlier today. «That's fine. Just tell me when you are ready.» I smiled at him. He left the topic of the conversation, very much to my liking.