32. Notting Hill

Harry's point of view:

The days went by and Liam had come over for another check-up on Nina. She was such as worked up that time as the first time, but I hope this will help her in the long run. It was a Saturday and I had just come back home from my regular jog around the park. «Hi love, I'm just gonna go and have a shower. Thought we could go to Notting Hill afterwards? Go to our favourite cafe and do some shopping?» I looked over at Nina, she was seated in the sofa drinking a cup of tea. Her face light up. «Seriously? Thought you just wanted to relax this weekend?» «I still want to relax yes, but we can still go back home and have a quite evening and night here at home.» She gave me a hug smile «Have I turned down at going to my favourite area of London ever? Well, I'm not planning on doing that today either. Yes! This is so nice, what's the occasion?» «There is no occasion, just want to treat you a bit, you've been doing lots of things you aren't a big fan of so I thought this is me giving you some love back.» Nina raised up from the sofa and walked over to me. I felt her hands on my cheek and she kissed me lightly on my cheek. «Thank you so much Harry. Now hurry up and get yourself clean I want to go!» She walked back to the sofa and took her cup of tea and was already on her way to the kitchen. She stopped and turned around looking at me «What are you just standing there for? Go take a shower and I'll be done in no time.» «Okey I'll go now. Haha.»

I was driving to Notting Hill and parked in the neighbourhood where Eleanor and Louis live

I was driving to Notting Hill and parked in the neighbourhood where Eleanor and Louis live. «Are we gonna visit Louis and Eleanor?» Nina said in a happy tone. «Oh sorry love, I texted Louis yesterday but they are still in LA, they are coming back next week, I've already invited them over to dinner. Just knew there's always a free parking spot on this street.» «Oh bugger, well I'm happy they are coming back soon and thanks for inviting them. I haven's seen Eleanor in forever» She had a small look on her face. Eleanor is her closest friends here in London, and it's been hard on Nina ever since Eleanor started traveling back and fourth to America with Louis. I stroke her cheek, she looked up at me. «I know you miss her, and I miss Louis too. But we are gonna see them next week, right pet? And don't worry about food or anything, I'm gonna order everything we need. As long as you do your thing.» «I know, I can't wait to hug them again and you have to let me and Eleanor talk in private as well, I have loads to talk to her about, haha. And what's my thing?» She raised an eyebrow. «Flowers of course.» She started laughing. «Yes, I'll make sure we have fresh and lovely flowers.»

»