15. Insecurity and tears

Harry's point of view:

This has been such a nice day. A full day to just the two of us was very much needed for our relationship. We have met a bump on our road but we have had a conversation about it and we are going to work through it together, as a team. We are now in the car on our way home. «This has been one of my favourite day in a very long time. Thank you for everything today Harry, I really needed a good day off. We both needed this. It was so much fun ice skating, I'm already looking forward to next year.» «You are very welcome dear. Thanks for making this a special day for me too pet. How about you call and order some Chinese for us. We can drop by and get it on our way back. How does a movie night including wine sound?» «Sounds absolutely perfect. I'll give them a call right away. The usual?» «Good. Yeah, but can you order extra rise? I've been drawling for that rice for days.» «Haha, will do mr.»

We drove by the restaurant and picked up our food

We drove by the restaurant and picked up our food. I walked in our kitchen and got a bottle of our favourite wine and two wineglasses and headed to the living room. Nina was already seated in the sofa and had put Netflix on. «Should we catch up on the last episode of the Crown? Haven't gotten the chance to see it yet.» «Sounds like a good plan. Here you go my lady.» I told her whilst handing her a glass of wine. «Thank you Harry, now get seated I want to start the episode already.» «Yeah, yeah, scoot over a bit, give me some place.»

«Wow, that was a good episode

«Wow, that was a good episode. Can't wait to see what happens next. And very good food, thanks to the chef.» She teased me. «I am a very good chef, thank you very much. I will make you your favourite next weekend. Does that sound good for you?» «Haha, I know you are a good chef Harry, only teasing yah.» «Do you want some more wine?» «That would be lovely.» I pored us another glass. Nina put on a random movie that turned out to not be interesting at all. So we ended up sitting there with the tv on in the background, with our wine and some candles burning around the room. So romantic. «Come here, let me give you a kiss.» She scooted closer to me and kissed me lovingly. We just sat there looking at each other. I put a strand of her hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty. She blushed slightly, it gives me butterflies that I still have the power to make her blush. She started laughing and it smitten over to me. «You are so beautiful.» I said kissing her cheek. «You are very handsome yourself Harry.» She smiled widely and I automatically started looking at her teeth again, just as I did earlier this morning.