29. Conversation

«Can I go and talk to him first?» I nervously asked Liam looking over at him. «Of course love, I'll be right here when you get back with him» he said whilst smiling. I gave him a small smile back. I stood up from the sofa and went into the kitchen seeing Harry was standing by the counter looking at his phone. «Hi» I said nearly audiable. He look from his phone over to me giving me a smile. He lay his phone on the counter and turned towards me again helding out his hands. I took his gesture as an invite for a hug so I quiqly walked over to him and into his arms. «Are you alright love?» Harry asked, I didn't answer. «Did the talk with Liam go alright?» I nodded slowely. «What are your thoughts darling?» I sign. «I understnad where you are comming from, and I believe it's a good idea. But it doesn't make me less scared. I'm already scared enough when it's only me and you and now Liam, who I just got to like a bit today, is gonna be a part of it too. I think it's a bit too much to handle.» 

I lean my nose further into Harry's neck, his perfume has a tendency to calm me down when I'm stressed. Harry rub my back with his hand and held the arm tightly around me. «I'm very glad you understand the idea, if you put your fear away and just only think about the idea, what would you do?» I sign yet again and took a deep breath. «As I said, I understand the idea so I probably would have gone with the idea yeah..» Harry kissed the side of my head. «Good, so would you like to give it a try?» «But I'm scared..» «I know that you are scared love, but sometimes we have to do what we are scared of in order to move on. I don't think you would be less scared if Liam came back tomorrow to do it then, am I right?» I hate when Harry is right, but he do have a point. «Yeah, I guess you are.» «Let's go back to the living room and we will give it a try. But give me a kiss first.» I shuckled at him as I leaned my head so he could kiss me.