53. Deep cleaning continues

Harry's point of view:

Liam was sing the rotating toothbrush, giving Nina's teeth a good cleaning. Nina seemed to be more comfortable now that the scaling is over with. «Can you relax your jaw a bit for me? I need to get towards the very far teeth back of your mouth.» Liam asked Nina. She did as told. It went vert fine when he brushed the side of the teeth to her chin, but when he started working on the backside she started gagging due to her gag reflex.

Nina quickly removed her hands from mine and took a hold of Liam's wrists and pushed them away from her mouth. That girl has strong hands, that's for sure. 'She took a few deep breaths and swallowed heavy to stop the gagging. «I know this is uncomfortable, Nina. But I need to clean those teeth as well.» Liam said calmly looking down at her. She was still holding a firm grip around his wrists and looked angry up at him. «No! I will not let you do that.»

«Nina, calm down

«Nina, calm down.» I told her. She quickly gave me an angry glaze and she pushed Liam's hands away from her and letting her grip off his wrists. Liam shakes his wrists a bit and brought the tools closer towards her mouth again. Nina's lips were sealed. «Naha.» She mumbled shaking her head. «It would be over in less than a minute.» Liam told her. «I'm not gonna let you gag me for a whole minute Liam». She told him back.

«Just take deep breaths and try not to think too much of it.» I say. She just shakes her head once again. «We are not done here until I have cleaned those teeth. So the faster you cooperate, the less you need to stay in this chair.» Liam said with a stern voice.

«I don't want to do it, it's so uncomfortable.» Nina says a little scared. «I know.» Liam said. «There is something I can spray in the back of your mouth that will sedate your gag reflex. Do you wanna try that?» He asked. «Will it make it more comfortable for me? « Nina asked. «Yes, it will. It works right away too.» He answered. «Okay.» Nina agreed.

Liam put away the rotating toothbrush and the mirror

Liam put away the rotating toothbrush and the mirror. He got up from his position to get the spray. Less than a minute later he is in his chair beneath Nina's head again. «Now this may look a bit cary because of the long end here.» Liam shoes it to her. «But there is nothing to be worried about. It may feel a bit weird when I spray the medicine, but that's all.» He says. «Okay.» Nina says and open her mouth.

Liam place the long end towards the back of her mouth and press down. Nina jumps a bit at the weird feeling getting something sprayed on the back of her mouth. Everything is over with within a few seconds. Liam place the spray on the portable tray and grab the mirror. «Let's check if it was all you needed, or if you need a bit more. Open up.» Liam says and Nina did as told. Liam pushes the mirror back in the very far back of her mouth.

«It's seem to be working.» I say as to Nina not reacting to the mirror in the very back of her mouth. «Yes, very well indeed.» Liam says and smiles to me, I give him a smile back. Happy to know this will help Nina. «Are you ready to get this cleaning over with?» I ask Nina, she nods her head.

After a few more minutes with the rotating toothbrush and flossing, Liam grabs the syringe with the fluoride. I could see Nina starts being stressed so I squeeze her hand. «It's only the fluoride I told you about earlier. It's going to be placed on the surface of your teeth. There is no needle going inside your gums, remember?» I tell Nina, looking down at her with a warm smile on my face. Immediately she relaxes and she smiles back at me. «Thanks for reminding me.» She opens her mouth and let Liam do his job.

Liam places the mirror and the fluoride syringe on the tray and pushes it away. The chair is raising and I get up and turn the lamp off and pushes it towards the ceiling. «Good job, Nina.» Liam praises her. «Thank you for letting me help you.» He says as he take off his mask and throws it in the bin. Nina's cheeks slightly turn into a shade of red, knowing she gets very embarrassed about the whole situation. I walk behind the dental chair and I rub her shoulders before giving her a kiss on her cheek. «Lean your head forward a bit so I can remove the bib from you.» I told her gently. She leaned forward a bit and when the bib was off her chest she got u from the chair.

«T-thank you for being nice and putting up with me

«T-thank you for being nice and putting up with me.» Nina said shyly to Liam. He walked closer to her and put his arms out, silently asking her for a hug. This was the very first time Nina and Liam hugged each other. I can literally feel how much love my heart is filled with from the scenery that is happening in front of me.

Nina was standing besides me and I had an arm around her

Nina was standing besides me and I had an arm around her. She looked up at me slightly uncomfortable. «So tomorrow then?» She asked. I gave her a warming smile and I rub her back. «Tomorrow. It will be fine. Both me and Liam are gonna do our best to make you feel as comfortable and safe as you can be and we will give you the very best help you'll need. Okay?» I told her, she nodded and leaned her head on my chest. «I love you.» I told her, meaning it with my whole heart. «I love you more.» She whispered back.