11. Soup and a bath

This was so nice of Harry, gosh times like this makes me wonder what I have done to deserve him. He is the most caring person I know and he is always so good at making me feel good and relaxed. As the hot water was running into the bathtub I sat myself at the toilet seat. I started thinking about today and the whole happening. I had my rights to be afraid, because I am scared of the dentist, and my fear would not go away just like that but I do know that I need to let Harry help me. As I told Harry earlier, he is the ONLY one that I would let being my dentist. I need to learn to trust him doing his work on me, I just not know how.

I undress myself and let myself down the bathtub filled with hot and lots of bubbles

I undress myself and let myself down the bathtub filled with hot and lots of bubbles. The candles filled the room and I felt my shoulders fell down immediately by the relaxing feeling. The only sound in the room was from the radio sending lovely songs in a relaxed volume. I decided that I had to have the dreadful talk with Harry about my fear of the dentist and how I was going to manage to get over it. He should know what I can do about it due to him meeting patients with the same fear as me on a regular basis.

Harry's point of view:

The soup was ready and I put some in a bowl. I walked over to the cupboard with our medical stuff and took a paracetamol and filled a glass of water. I bet the numbing in Nina's face is starting to fade out now so I think the best is for here to take the pain medication. There is no need for her to refer a dental treatment with pain afterwards. I went up to the bathroom and knocked at the door. «Nina, the soup is ready for you, can I come in?» «Yeah, come in.» I could hear it in the way she speaks that she is relaxed, just what I hoped for.

«I thought you might want to enjoy the soup here

«I thought you might want to enjoy the soup here. How's your face feeling?» «Aww thank you Harry. My face feels funny, kind of tingling, but at the same time feels a bit soar.» «That's the numbing fading away. I brought you a paracetamol for you to take, so you don't feel any pain at all.» «Thank you» she whispered looking away for a bit, a bit embarrassed. I just sat there by the tub looking at her. Gosh she is beautiful. It's at normal occasions like this I can feel butterflies in my stomach and I fall more in love with her, even though I think it's impossible to love her more than I already do. She is the love of my life.

Nina's point of view:

I took the paracetamol and ate the soup rather quickly, I must have been so hungry. Harry was doing some reorganisation in his cupboard, still in his dental scrubs. «Harry, would you like to join me in the bath?» He quickly turned around with a grin on his face. «Of course love.» He said whilst undressing. He climbed in and now we are sitting face to face. It's been an awkward tension between us all day, but now I can look him in the eyes and I can feel my heart is fully filled with love for this guy. So handsome. Without noticing I started to giggle.

«What are you laughing at love? Is there something on my face?» Harry said whilst rubbing his cheeks

«What are you laughing at love? Is there something on my face?» Harry said whilst rubbing his cheeks. «Haha, no darling. There is nothing wrong with your face. I'm just giggling thinking about how much I'm in love with you.» He gave me the biggest smile I've seen all day. He whispered a «thank you» and leaned in kissing my mouth (very gently) for the first time that day. It was so good feeling his lips on mine, I have been craving it all day.