Part 1. The pain

It all started a week back. On a Monday morning whilst I was eating my breakfast at home, I drank a glass of cold milk and suddenly one of my upper left back molar started to ice. The pain was horrible. Even though my mouth were hurting, the first thing that came to my mind was "I'm am so fucking happy that Harry had already went to work".

I poured the rest of the cold milk down the drain, cause I couldn't bear drink the rest of it now that it had caused me so much pain already. I hoped that this was just a one time happening, and that my tooth would't bother me more.

After a few hours of writing, I went off to the bathroom to get ready for my trip to the nearest coffee shop. Whilst brushing my teeth I felt soar in the back of my mouth but thought it was because it might be sensitive caused by the happening during my breakfast, so I just shrugged it off and went off to the coffee shop.

I made a grimase when I took your first sip of my coffee. During the rest of my lunch I carefully drank my coffee, and I tried not to get it on my left side of the mouth.

As the days went by, my mouth started hurting more whilst I was drinking and eating, and by Thursday afternoon my mouth was in a shooting pain, it wouldn't go away even though I had taking lots of pain relief. But it was first when I kissed Harry welcome that night I understood the damage that might be in my mouth. Harry reacted straight away by my wincing when we kissed and asked with a worry look on his face "Love, are you alright? Do your mouth hurt?"

"No I'm fine, Harry. I just bet my lip earlier today and I might still be a little soar, nothing to worry about."

"Oh I'm sorry, did it bleed? let me see."

"Harry, I said I'm fine, don't worry. And no, it didn't bleed."

Harry had a stern look at his face but brushed it off as soon he gave me a smile. He took my face in his hands and held you gently, using his thumb to cuddle your cheek.

"I just feel you have been a little gentle about food and drinks this week, which is a bit out of the ordinary. And remember, I'm a dentist so if you are in any pain at all you know who to talk to. I'm here for you and I don't want you to be in any pain at all. Alright sweetheart?"

"Of course I would tell you if I'm in pain, but i'm not, I just happened to bit my lip earlier, and I know you would have helped me, my handsome boyfriend." I gave him an loving look into his soft eyes, and I gave him a sweet kiss. I think I brushed this of quite well.. 

During our dinner I tried my very hardest to eat and drink as normal as i could. It was a hell of a hard dinner to eat due to my mouth were on fire and the toothache gave me a massive headache as well. The only thing I could think of was the thought of finishing my dinner and the run off to have a warm and long shower. Not only to have the chance of taking a few pain meds, but it would also be a good way to escape from Harry.

"Thanks for the delicious dinner, Harry

"Thanks for the delicious dinner, Harry. You surely can cook good meals. I'm just going to run upstairs to have a shower, my head has been killing me today.." In hopes of him not understanding what's going on I gave him a smile and a peak on his cheeks. And just as I was on my way to turn around to leave, he took my arm and turned me around..