47. Maybe she doesn't love me anymore

Harry's point of view:

I've been in the park for nearly two hours now. I've stopped by the coffee shop and ordered a coffee and a sandwich. I walked around until I found an empty bench right in front of the water. As I sat there and ate my sandwich and drank my coffee, I was looking at the couple of swans that were floating on the river. Perfectly white, they were so beautiful in the glittering water. As I sat there by myself I got plenty of time to think over what happened earlier. This was supposed to be my happy day, me finally getting to use my own dental office at home that have been a dream of mine for years. I knew it could end up being a bit difficult having Nina as my very first patient, with her fear and all. But I never thought it would be this bad. It isn't my fault she has both a cavity that's needs a filling and a wisdom tooth that she needs removed, I'm only trying to help her.

Maybe Liam is right, maybe we should transfer Nina over to him so that he could be her dentist instead. It would be a lot easier for me, cause then I can just be there by her side to fully support her. But yet again that would make me feel like I'm a failure. It's very, very hard to know that, I as her boyfriend, can't calm her down and help her out. On another note, maybe it would be easier if her boyfriend isn't her dentist? I don't know what is right, and what is wrong at this point. Have I been to easy on her, should I put my foot down and be stern instead? I don't know where I did go wrong.

Right now I'm on my walk back home. I am glad that Nina called and said she wants me to come home again, it would be incredible sad if I needed to stay over at Liam's place. But at the same time, I'm still very sad that she didn't say she loved me back. No matter how hard we have argued and fight the last three years we'd been together, she has always said she loved me. Maybe she has stopped?