Chapter 3

Rarity looks up at the cowgirl with  confusion in her eyes.  The cowgirl stares back at Rarity with a smile and a little chuckle. 

Rarity wipes off a little more cake from her face and stands up without the girl help.

The cowgirl lends out her hand to Rarity to give out an handshake.

"Howdy there. Sorry 'bout that mishap, the cake was heavier than expected."

Rarity lends out her hand as well.  A handshake is almost formed until Rarity slaps the girl hand out of the way.

The cowgirl looks at Rarity with a scolding face. Rarity puts both hand at her hips and the cowgirl does a pose that looks a lot like she was ready to fight.

"Now listen honey. I know your mad and all but that gives you no right to just slap someone hand away. Especially if that person offers to help." The cowgirl said.

Rarity rolls her eyes..

"Listen here honey, you should know how to handle things properly. All you did was a lousy job, so will you please move at of my way, I got to find aunt Tea Spoon, not talk to hillbillies like you." Rarity said.

Gasps were heard all around the living room.  Some people even took the liberty of yelling out 'fight', or 'damn.

"Dammit Rarity, not this again." Sweetie said under her breath.

The cowgirl clinches her right hand. She was redder than the apples on her crop-top. Everyone in the background steps back, leaving space for both of them

"Fight and kill each other!" One grey haired boy said.

A girl with pink hair and yellowish skin slapped the back of his head.

"Oh lil missy, ya done it now."

The cowgirl stomped. Her eyes were looking straight at Rarity. Rainy stick out her tongue.

Applejack was about to go full Tyson  to Rarity until 6 other girls came along and grabbed her.

Rarity walks backward from the angered girl, almost tripping in the process. Out of nowhere, an older woman quickly went between both of them, stopping what was happening.

"I was out for only a few minutes in the bathroom and this already happen.  You usually cause problems at the end of the party." Tea Spoon said. She laughed too.

"Tea Spoon!" Sweetie said.

Sweetie Belle runs towards he Rand gave her a hug.  Rarity blushes and looks down.  Tea Spoon leaves her hand on Rarity shoulder and kisses Rarity on the forehead. 

The 6 girls let go of the cowgirl. All of them fumble down, however, she stays calm.

"I had this super special surprise party for you and your sister. Instead you try to pick a fight with the wrong person over some cake. Your really one hell of a niece." Tea Spoon patted Rarity back.

Rarity gaze at the cowgirl in front of her.  The cowgirl stomps hard in the ground and Rarity stumbles.

Sweetie hides behind Tea Spoon. Tea Spoon gently shoved Sweetie and walk to the girl.

"Applejack, I'm so sorry about my niece. She can be bratty at times, and annoy the crap out of people but you know better sugar than to pick a fight over a few words. Now stop this bickering, both of you, especially you Rarity." said Tea Spoon.

Rarity let's out a small 'hmph' to the side and slowly nods her head.  Applejack does the same thing. 

Tea Spoon then grabbed both girls arm and put them in the center of the room.

"Now both of y'all, apologize to one another, please." Tea Spoon said.

Applejack and Rarity give each other very tense stares, waiting for the apology they want. Neither girl said anything for about 5 minutes and the heat between the two is only rising.

"CAN'T Y'ALL HURRY UP AND SAY SORRY!" yelled Tea Spoon.

Applejack jumps back to the wall and Rarity almost falls again.  The two finally walk up to each other and start saying the apologies.

"I'm sorry." said Applejack

Rarity doesn't reply.

"Your ass better say something." Applejakck said.

"Fine. I'm sorry your actions caused all of this and that I had to react that way. Even if my reaction was very understandable, it was still inappropriate." said Rarity.

Tea Spoon smiles. "Alright, now hug it out you two."

Rarity opens her mouth in shock. Applejack smirks at Rarity.

"Words ain't gonna do crap now. Hug it out." Tea Spoon said.

Both girls walk closer to each other. Rarity slowly puts her arms around Applejack and Applejack does the same thing.  Rarity gives out a angry face, whereas Applejack smile.

"I heard you gonna be here for the whole summer princess. It's gonna be hell for you." Applejack whispered to Rarity ear.

Rarity let's out a huge gulp.

'I gotta stop acting like a princess especially to bigger girls like her'. , Rarity thought.