Chapter 32

"So we really got to leave?" Rainbow asked.

"I'm sorry babe, my parents are mad at me for not tellin them that I brought my friends." Pinkie said.

Pinkie gave Rainbow dash one more kiss before closing the front the door.

"Damn, she kicked us out." Discord said.

"Yeah, might as well go back home." Applejack said.

"Yeah, definitely you Jackie. Don't want to be late for you wittle date." Sunset said with a baby voice.

Applejack crimson cheeks brighten up. Her date with Rarity did seem out of place, still, her confidence let her overlook that. Now it's the date itself she has to focus on.

"Oh well Sunset is right", Rarity explained, "I do need rest."
Rarity fixed up her hair and blew a kiss to Applejack.

Weirdly Applejack nose bleeds a little.
(Nose bleeding. Get it?)

"Well no use in just standing here, well all of you are useless."
Discord, the asshole of night people.

"Discord right, I know surprising. We should go home." Rarity said.

Everyone else nods. All of them walk to different directions with another friend in hand.

"So you really don't mind coming to my home Fluttershy?" Discord asked, holding her hand.

"No. I bet we're going to have a lot of fun!"
Fluttershy smiled at Discord. Discord nose bleeds a little too.

Fun? What does she mean by that? Discord thought.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle gave each other one last kiss before leaving.

"Text me later, okay babe."

"Don't sweat it Applebloom, I promise."
Sweetie give Applebloom another kiss on the cheek and both parted ways.

"Well bye Twilight." Sunset said.

"Bye to you too."
Twilight hugged Sunset. Twilight gives a kiss on her cheek to go with it.
Twilight waves goodbye where Sunset touches the cheek where Twilight kissed.

"So Sunset, wanna explain what was that all about." Rarity said nudging her arm.

"Nothing, just a friend thing. Besides I got my eyes for someone else." Sunset said.

"Oh who?"

"You don't know her, yet."

Sunset, Rarity, and Sweetie laugh one more time and walk to home.

It was about 6 o'clock when they got home. Tea Spoon was found nowhere in sight so they basically had the whole house to themselves.

"I thought she'd be home by now." Rarity explained.

"I kinda thought of the same thing. I guess she's with the Apples." Sunset said.

"Well no time for talking. We can watch a movie or something." Sweetie said.

Sunset nodded and walked to the DVD cabinet. She picked out movies at random and asked which ones they wanted to see.

"Oh how bout' this one.", Sweetie said, holding out a movie with large shark in the cover.

"I seen that a million times but whatever it's still a good movie.", Sunset said.

"Well, we're going need a bigger bowl."
Rarity attempted to make a reference to the shark movie but no one laughed. Instead, they face palmed.