Chapter 5

Rarity and Sweetie follow Tea Spoon to their new rooms. They stumble  across a purple door.  Tea Spoon opens the door; Rarity's eyes then glimmered like stars in the night sky.

"Oh my! This room is absolutely gorgeous!"Rarity said.

The room was beautiful. It had purple curtains, white diamond bed covers, a small make up area, and posters of various models.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Rarity said.

Tea Spoon smiles and gives Rarity a hug. Sweetie rolls her eyes.

"Yeah it's a nice room and all but can we go to my room now?" Sweetie said.

"Well someone sounds jealous. Alright, let's go to your room now." Tea Spoon said.

Rarity stuck out her tongue at Sweetie as she unpacks. Sweetie does the same. Tea Spoon then leads Sweetie to another room. This room was right next to Rarity's new room.

"Alright Sweetie, prepare to be amazed." said Tea Spoon.

"Alright Tea Spoon let's see this-" Sweetie breath is taken away by the sight of the room.

Sweetie screams were loud enough for Celestia to hear. The room was a sight to look at. There were posters of Sweetie favorite bands, Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, and My Chemical Romance.

The bed sheets had white and light purple covers, the curtains had flames streaks, and a small desk area was featured too.

"Your mom told me you love to write. It's great you like writing, hopefully you writing will get you somwhere." said Tea Spoon.

Sweetie then hugs Tea Spoon and says 'thank you' multiple times.

"I'm happy both of you love the rooms. It took me forever to get all this stuff. Going to Canterlot and Ponyville and finding your favorite things was a lot of work but seeing you guys happy makes me happy." said Tea Spoon.

"Awwww. I love you Tea Spoon." Sweetie said as she hugged Tea Spoon.

"Let me join the hugging fest too." Rarity said.

"Alright guys, I gotta go back downstairs to the party. Not gonna let everyone else have fun. Set up your stuff and I'll be back when the party's over."

Both girls hug their ant one more time and head off to their rooms.  Rarity unzips her luggage and leaves out her clothes (the one thing she always brought when she traveled anywhere

Rarity takes off her clothes and puts on her pajamas. As she changes, Sweetie burst through the door unexpectedly.

"Dammit Sweetie I'm changing." said Rarity.

"I know that.", Sweetie plop herself on Rarity's bed, staring at the ceiling.

Rarity smiles as she puts on her personal designed sweatpants. "Wonder what got her so worked up" Rarity thought.

"Hey Rarity, can I ask you something." Sweetie said while twisting her hair and turning red.

"Yes wittle Sweetie." Rarity said.

"I guess you already what I'm going to ask you. Also stop with the baby noises, you sound like an asshole." said Sweetie.

"Well someone is a wittle defweinsive over her wittle cwush."

Sweetie only blushes more.

"Well come here. Lil miss Rarity will answer anyone questions."

Sweetie nods and sit next to Rarity in her bed. Rarity gets out her hair brush and brushes Sweetie hair.

"Rarity, why do people like others by looks, like me. I don't know the girl at all but she caught me by surprise and BOOM!! Generic crush of the century comes along."

Rarity nods at Sweetie words and tries to come up with a response.

"Well Sweetie, sometimes it's not the looks of the person, but their eyes.  Once you see those eyes, something sparks inside of you like lightning and the feelings you have is the thunder afterwards. You sparked when you saw that girl, and she probably sparked a bit too."

"That sounds like a crappy princess movie. Kinda like that first love at true sight crap you always talk about." Sweetie said.

Rarity then brushes off a few of Sweetie hair by force. Sweetie yells but Rarity looks coldly at her.

"Listen. You need to get to know this girl and fast. You have achieved love at first sight status and you must know her before anyone else ingets to her. Love is a magical thing and I've abused love over and over again. Please be a good girl and treat this person well...unlike me."

Rarity draws in a tear after she said that.  Sweetie gives Rarity a hug and a shoulder to cry on. Then, the door opens to reveal Tea Spoon.

"Hey guys just wanted to tell you to party is over and-"

Tea Spoon stops as she sees the crying Rarity. She walks up to Rarity and Sweetie and gives them another group hug.

"I'm guessing this is about some romance stuff. I get ya, love can make a person happy and feel alive, or cheat on you and get a very expensive divorce." Tea Spoon said laughing.

Rarity and Sweetie laugh a bit as well. Rarity wipes off her tears and hugs Tea Spoon and Sweetie one more time.

"Well it's pretty late kids, time to sleep."

Rarity gives Tea Spoon a kiss and Sweetie does this as well.  Tea Spoon slowly closes Rarity door and walk to her room.

"Well, I gotta say, love is freaking complicated." said Sweetie.

"Yes it is." Rarity said with a raspy voice.

"Oh cheer up. You'll find someone nice again someday, in the meantime, you can help me out. This crushy, wovey stuff is going get complicated and my sister knows complicated."

Rarity smiles and give Sweetie Belle a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight Sweetie. Close the door on your way out."

Sweetie kisses Rarity back and heads off the room, leaving slumber for everyone in the house.