Chapter 49

The 4 of them stood dead silent in the room.  Without nothing as close to an idea coming out of their mouths, the chances of fixing this will be ruined.

"Amuse us Sweetie." Rarity said.

Sweetie was bewildered by what Rarity said. 

"What?' 

"You know, give us in depth of what happened and maybe we can help you." Rarity noted.

Sweetie was in a bind with Rarity's statement.  Sweetie hid away from the question by going on her phone and ignoring her sister.  Applejack snatched her phone away and pulled her ear.

"Ow ow ow ow!"

"Hurry up and tell us already.  I ain't just tryin' to figure this out just for yer' sake." Applejack said.

"Okay! You don't need to be complicated about it." Sweetie replied.

"You just punched me! I don't think I'm being the complicated one!"

Applejack stomps her foot and demanded Sweetie to give them an explanation. Sweetie wasn't too keen about telling them everything that happened. Pinkie Pie helped Scootaloo and telling them that would only make this a whole lot worse.

"Do you really want to know?" Sweetie asked.

"No shit. Hurry with it." Applejack said.

Sweetie had to remember that Applejack was trying to help out her sister too. She's probably mad at both Sweetie and Scootaloo.

Sweetie takes in one deep breath and lets it all out.

"It was nothing hard, really. We just fought each other and I pinned her to the ground. That's when Applebloom showed up and saw the whole thing." Sweetie said.

"And I'm guessing that she hurt you first, correct." Rarity said

"Scootaloo actually kissed me. I guess she did that so I would get mad and beat the crap out of her. I mean, who would kiss someone out of nowhere." Sweetie winked at Sunset.

Sunset blushes and chuckles quietly. Rarity blushes too and Applejack took notice.

"What going on here?" Applejack asked.

"Nothing dear. We're just remembering a funny video we saw together." Rarity said.

Applejack grunted and face to Sweetie's direction. Now Applejack got the gist of what was going on with Sweetie.

"So Scootaloo triggered you, you beat her up, and now you have no girlfriend." Applejack said.

Sweetie nodded in response. Applejack loomed pleased when she heard this.

"Alright lets move out." Applejack said.

"Are you sure about this Applejack? We might hurt people in the process." Sweetie said.

Applejack shook her head and gave a death-glaring stare towards Sweetie.

"Don't think that I'm the most honest and merciful apple in the tree Sweetie. I'll hurt anyone who messes with my feelings or my sisters. Yer' lucky that you've told me this right now or I would have gone crazy on ya'." Applejack kept that soulless and merciless look in her eyes.

Sweetie stepped back a bit, trying to avoid this confrontation. Rarity, however, was a getting upset by Applejack's attitude. Rarity taps on Applejack shoulder and showed her own version of a death stare.

"I thought we were going to be equally sympathetic to the girls, not be bias. I understand your feelings Applejack but, you have to let this run its course," Rarity tiptoes and kisses Applejack.