Chapter 34

"So you've invited your best friend, on your date." Applejack said.

"Well the more the merrier." Rarity replied, hugging Applejack arm. 

The 5 of them make it to the theater line, with each couple keeping their eyes on one another. Applejack tried to look away from Rarity, still, Rarity never let her eyes wander off. Rarity gave Applejack the "loving eyes" in summary. Rarity got on her tippy toes and gave Applejack a kiss on the cheek.

Applejack rubs the spot where Rarity kissed.

"What was that for?" Applejack asked, red-faced.

"You look cute tonight." Rarity replied with a half-smile on her face.

Sweetie and Applebloom kept their eyes on each other too, showing glimpses of rosy cheeks. Scootaloo tried looking away but Sweetie kept smiling and sticking out her tongue.

"Shit-face." Scootaloo mouthed.

Sweetie ignored Scootaloo. Sweetie knew that Scootaloo can't get Applebloom now, still, Scootaloo wasn't going to give up that easily.

After a few minutes, the 5 of them make it close to the front of the line. Everything seems normal, until they see familiar faces up front.

"Discord?!" Rarity has her eyes wide open at this point, "Your with Fluttershy!"

Discord and Fluttershy faces light up.
Instead of red cheeks, Discord smiled graciously, much like a charming anime character.

"Me and this one decided to have more fun." Discord said.

"Oh yeah you went to Flutters house. Wait, did y'all..."
Applejack points at the both of them, cleary questioning about their actions yesterday.

"Hell no! What in the right mind made you think that!"
Fluttershy yelled crossed the room, blushed face and with all eyes set in her.

Applejack steps back a little, holding her arms out and plams out.
"I'm sorry. I just know you and Discord pretty well and from what I've seen, y'all really dirty minded. Especially you Fluttershy."

Fluttershy hides under Discord hugging arms. Discord smiled and shook his head. He grabbed the two tickets and both were off.

The 5 of them make it to the front, buying the tickets.

"Ready to head off babe."  Sweetie said.

"Only if you are baby."
Applebloom gave Sweetie another kiss to the cheek.

Applebloom turns to Scootaloo.
"Hey Scoots. How's it like being third wheel."

"Grrrreat." Scootaloo clinches her fist and slowly grinds her teeth

"Good cause you'll be by us the whole time. Don't want you to get jealous or anything."
Applebloom laughed but Scootaloo chuckled awkwardly. Sweetie secretly mouthed "my girl" to Scootaloo.

Although Scootaloo may seem like a cool cat now, in the inside she was a total package of hate.

The 5 of them walk around the small theater. After another few minutes, all of them make it to the movie.

"So it's about a clown with balloons?"
Rarity asked.

"I don't know. I hadn't seen the movie yet."
Applejack and Rarity make it through the door and the rest follow.

The theater was dark as night. (obviously. I mean the night is dark.) It took them awhile to settle down but eventually all of them find their seats.

Rarity sat next to Applejack. Sweetie sat next to Applebloom and Scootaloo sat next to Sweetie.

"Okay guys, all set?" Rarity asked.