Chapter 35

"Sweetie!"
Applebloom ran towards Sweetie getting out of te theater room. Applebloom pushed her a bit; Sweetie shakes her head and kisses her on the forehead.

"Well what took you and Scootaloo so long?" Applejack asked.

"Oh nothing. Scootaloo just left though, she needed to see "someone" at the orphanage."

"Ohhhhh, she needed to see 'someone'." Rarity said, giving out air quotes.

"Oh shut up Rarijack." Applebloom said.

Rarity and Applejack display pink cheeks and small grunts are heard.
No matter how embarrassed they were, Rarity and Applejack were official now and Rarijack was real.

"Well she ain't wrong." Applejack said.

"I know. Still, it's a surprised that 'we' happened."

Rarity held Applejack hand to her chest level. The both of them silently stare at each other, then both moved closer with closed eyes. Rarity felt her lips touch something, however it was something odd. Applejack had the same feeling.

"Heya guys!!"
Discord was in the middle of their kiss. Rarity and Applejack, eyes now open quickly jump back and start spitting at the floor.

"Dammit 'spit why the 'spit did you do that!" Applejack yelled.

"Because Fluttershy dared me too.", everyone turned their eyes to Fluttershy, whereas Discord kept her hidden, "What? Girls just wanna have fun."

Fluttershy blushed and laughed a bit. Discord shook his head. He kept on hugging her though and walk with her with the other 4.

Applejack and Rarity did however kicked his legs and lunched his arms.

"There. Even now." Rarity said out of breath.

Discord didn't even flinched. What he did do was walk off with the other 4 with Fluttershy by her side.

He walked close by Rarity, giving her small winks and smiles. Rarity rolled her eyes.

"Just say it."

"Finally! So you and Applejack huh, I expected this to happen but like at the Apple hearts festival or something." Discord said.

"Oh my gosh me to Disccie!"
Fluttershy said.

Rarity raised her eyebrow at Fluttershy. Fluttershy gave a force smile and hid herself in Discord chest again.

"So Disccie, got anymore to say." Rarity said.

"Fuck you."

The 6 of them make it to the front doors and walk off outside.

Scootaloo:

(Her p.o.v guys)

I limped and limped. That fucking shard hurt my leg bad and those punches, damn is she good.

Dammit Scootaloo! Why did you let a rich bitch beat you. Now I gotta check my ass in the mirror. Hopefully it isn't too ba-

"Holy...."

Why, WHY! I look like I almost gotten murdered! What's this. 'Shrrrr'. Son of a bitch, a piece of my shirt ripped.

"Damn. I got a fucked up shirt, fucked up face with blood and shit, and a fuck up fighting style."

I'll make it through the day. Besides, my parents made it through without me.

"Heh. Heh Heh. He...HA HAHAHAHA!"