Chapter 36

Walking through the door gave more a surprise than they thought. Sunset constant squealing made the windows shake. Tea Spoon shared a similar feeling, she pulled in the 3 of them, hugging them all at once.

"I love you all." Tea Spoon hugging stopped Sunset from squealing, now the 3 of them wanted to catch their breath.

"We love you too auntie. J-J-Just 'ahh'  let us go." Rarity squirmed through Tea Spoon hug. The hug broke, freeing the 3 of them.

"I'm sorry if I'm so touchy. It's just great to see my little girls with dates."

"I know right! Man I knew Rarijack was going to be official." Sunset said. 

The opposite attracts couple was very popular and very shipped.  Rarity smirk hid her timidity, Sweetie redness showed her timidity. Rarijack happened, but what does it mean now?

Sunset isn't wrong. Me and Applejack are a thing now, yes! We'll do everything with each other like-like, huh what are we going to do?

"Man why do you look so nervous Rares? You have a girlfriend to think about." Sunset said.

"She's just thinking about relationship crap. The cunt is probably thinking about the perfect kiss with Applejack at Discord party." Sweetie said.

"Discord? You mean that juvie kid?" Tea Spoon asked.

Rarity heartbeat's were going through a marathon. Tea Spoon had that concerned tone about anything bad.

"Yes." Rarity said.

"Okayyyyy, just be careful. I heard stories about him and his parents. From what I heard, they're bad news."

"From what I've seen today and yesterday, I can see his evil side." Rarity said.

"Man y'all spreading rumors and shit. Imma go upstairs, Rarity you wanna come?"

Sweetie held her hand to Rarity. Rarity holds Swettie hand, Sweetie runs up the stairs, both fading away from Sunset and Tea Spoon eyesight.

"Soooo Sunset, found anyone special yet?" Tea Spoon awkwardness kicked in into maxium overdrive.

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"Some chick named Adagio."

_____________________________________________________________________

"-and she kissed me!"

Applebloom squealed as much as Sunset did. Big Mac jump up and down like a excited schoolgirl. The screams were so loud that Granny threw apples at them to shut them up.

"Dammit y'all. I barely put ya to work! Y'all should be sleepin' or somethin'."

"Granny, let them be happy, after all they just happy." Big Mac said.

"I suppose. I guess I just gotta be happy with y'all."

Granny ran in Applejack room, jumping on the bed. She threw apples in every direction and her grandkids took cover. They threw apples back at her, but her unusual reflexes dodged all of them. Granny caught the apples they threw and she threw them a whole lot harder.

"EEYUUUUUUP!"

Big Mac sprung from a chair, open his arms wide, and body slam granny. Granny felt all his weight. Big Mac had her in control, his sisters jumped to the bed, creating a pile of the Apple family.

"Granny, your one crazy lady." Applebloom said.

"Oh chucks Applebloom. Your one sweet gal, no wonder Sweetie love ya."